• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Inu's Handalf-isms

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It recently came to my attention that some relative newcomers to Baja did not know about Handalf's Chicken Aid Station and Inu's seemingly appreciative comments during the Moonglow invasion.

Does anyone else have screenshots of other Handalf-isms that Inu says? I took these two this morning.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think those are the only two comments that Inu makes about Handalf. But anyone who knows him also knows he's always up to something. Here are just a few screenshots I got of him.

The infamous chicken jacuzzi. Just try to jump in there with him and he'd peck your eyes out.

During one of the Skara Brae invasions, Handalf had a run-in with one of the NPC's. I still don't know who won.

Handalf and I were in a boat race but since we got lost, he decided to strip down and have a little fun surfing the high waves.

The one screenshot I wish I had was during the Magincia invasion. Handalf was running down the sidewalk with his wings flapping frantically while being chased by a hellcat. Flames were shooting out of his arse and he was screaming, "BAD KITTY". I was laughing so hard that I couldn't see the keys on my keyboard and missed the shot.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Handalf is hilarious. He came up to the bar (in chicken form) and said, "Got any seeds???" This is when everyone was hiccuping left and right from the alcoholic intoxication, and he asks for seeds??? Blinkin' brilliant and classic! Two thumbs up! :thumbup: