• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Inu in Moonglow - new or old?

E

elspeth

Anyone notice Inu in front of Moonglow's bank or baker shop? I've seen her in both locations.

Is this old news? I've been away for awhile so not sure.

She seems to not respond to words but will talk a bunch over time. She says lots of things in pig latin. Here's some of the things she said to me (with the pig latin translated into real language).

The lords of shadow will dwell in our hearts! (pig latin)
Spur-galled hempseeds
Maybe . . .
The light the flash! It burns us!
Mewling half-faced
Rudesbies
Roguish eye offending
Spleeny
Doom
Mammering gull-catchers
Time itself shall be rent and torn (pig latin)
Doom
A machine, a very very big machine
Dooooooooom!
Destruction bears down on us (i think this was pig latin also)
Don't you see the hole?
Listen to me!

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A "blackrock detecting machine" was built in Moonglow, but it blew up. A rift leading into the ethereal void was created, where monsters wandered aimlessly.

The only real item of interest was the Cloak of Corruption. The rift itself is now closed, and has been for some time. It's doubtful Inu's presence there was ever of any real importance.