• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Introductions please...Tell us about who you are and what you do?

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Introduction
Ahoy matey, ther be No "Black Spots fer this here scum bag and braggart, whose crew he sails with, make ther home at "Red Skull Bay." You'll find him amongst the pirates ther... them that drink ale and tell stories at the Jolly Roger Inn, Red Skull Bay, next to the Black Market wher he plys his trade as merchant.
Look ye ther mate for Blind Tom, alias ( Capt. Jack Black,) [UP]
Bragging rights
a one eyed scurvy dog and feared on all the seven seas!
Work
Occupation
Proprietor and Merchant, as it were of the pirate's Black Market, Red Skull Bay.
Skills
Pirating, making deals, sailin' me ship, drinkin' pints ans chasin' wenchs...arrr.
Employment
  • The United Pirate's Black Market, Red Skull Bay
    Proprietor, 2004 - present
    Bartering; selling me wears; and trading me wears with other pirates ans with landlubbers alike mates.
  • Manin' cannons as needed on me mates ships
Now be yer turn mates. Tell me and me readers on this here page, who you be and what it is you do in UO?
I be ever so much abliged. *spits his tabacco on spitoony!* har, har.

Last edited: