• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Introduction to Siege Event ----Hoffs

A

Ally Oop

On Sunday at 7pm EST we will be holding an "Introduction to Siege" event for non-Siege players at the Skara Community Centre.

The plan is to begin with a talk covering the Siege rule differences, myths about Siege and how to make your way on Siege. Following this will be a QA session. Finally, we will go out and visit a few places on the shard including the infamous Luna and the NEW guildhouse where they can meet Shalimar. We will also stop at some of the player towns.

All Siege players are cordially invited to attend the event. We would especially like to have at least one experienced PvPer who can offer advice on templates and Siege PvP. Although I will give the introductory speech myself as needed, should anyone wish to speak about specific aspects of Siege (thieves, PvP, Factions, crafting & vendors, etc.) then please contact me to discuss this. If you wish the entourage to stop by at your town then please let me know and be sure to have a representative on-hand for the event.

I also propose that we do the cross-shard Champ crawl on Saturday 14th March starting at 9pm EST. The idea will be that all gold and scrolls will be given to any NEW members present or any other shard newcomers who take part. I will also be holding a Werewolf event on Friday 13th as anyone can take part in this and it will be another opportunity for newcomers to meet people. If anyone is going to hold an event for NEW players (as has been discussed recently), then the week beginning 14th March may be a good time to hold it. If you are planning something then please let me know so that I can inform people at the Intro event.

I am not sure how many folk, if any, we will get to come along for this, but please help by keeping the Uhall thread bumped so it stays on the front page until the event time. However, please DO NOT respond to any anti-Siege comments there - let's just ignore it and let people draw their own conclusions by coming to the event.

If you have any other comments or suggestions for this event, please let me know.

And finally, please be aware that there are an awful lot of people in the NEW guild at present, so now is a good time for guild recruiters to start meeting them and making yourselves known.

Hoffs (ICQ 193-165-018)

B

Branwyn of Errol

We welcome y'all to come over and check us out on Siege. You will be surprised by what you see.