• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Introducing the new Calendar!

Stratics Community Events

Calendar Keeper
UO Event Moderator
Professional
Awards
Stratics has adopted a new Calendar feature. Please check out the guide here.

The new Calendar has many features that we think will be very helpful for a community with multiple shards and event types. The filter will allow you to view only the events you want to view, so you can just watch your own shard, or just EM events, or just a few shards... whatever you are interested in.

Please note that for an event to be included on the Calendar, it must be created through either the "Create Event" button in the Calendar, or through the "Post New Event" button in the shard forums. Unfortunately, the old calendar could not be imported to the new one. Events that were on the old calendar will only appear on the new one if they are re-created as events (which you can do from the calendar or from your shard forum), which will generate a new thread. If you already have a thread for the event, you may create a new event and report the old thread, and a moderator can merge the threads for you.

I apologize for the inconvenience and awkwardness of this initial transition, but I hope that you will all give the Calendar a fair shake. When used well, it can and will provide the functionality that many UO players have requested for a long time--a way to view all the events you want to see in one place without having to wade through ones you aren't interested in.

So check it out! Post your questions and concerns in the thread for the guide article here, or PM me. I will be adding events to the calendar to get it started, and you can look at those and the guide for ideas for how best to use the calendar for your needs. We are still working the kinks out, so if you come across something odd please let us know. Thanks and good luck!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Stratics has adopted a new Calendar feature. Please check out the guide here.

The new Calendar has many features that we think will be very helpful for a community with multiple shards and event types. The filter will allow you to view only the events you want to view, so you can just watch your own shard, or just EM events, or just a few shards... whatever you are interested in.

Please note that for an event to be included on the Calendar, it must be created through either the "Create Event" button in the Calendar, or through the "Post New Event" button in the shard forums. Unfortunately, the old calendar could not be imported to the new one. Events that were on the old calendar will only appear on the new one if they are re-created as events (which you can do from the calendar or from your shard forum), which will generate a new thread. If you already have a thread for the event, you may create a new event and report the old thread, and a moderator can merge the threads for you.

I apologize for the inconvenience and awkwardness of this initial transition, but I hope that you will all give the Calendar a fair shake. When used well, it can and will provide the functionality that many UO players have requested for a long time--a way to view all the events you want to see in one place without having to wade through ones you aren't interested in.

So check it out! Post your questions and concerns in the thread for the guide article here, or PM me. I will be adding events to the calendar to get it started, and you can look at those and the guide for ideas for how best to use the calendar for your needs. We are still working the kinks out, so if you come across something odd please let us know. Thanks and good luck!
That's a great feature. I marked down one event just from the few listed so far. It would be ideal if every event were listed in one place.

Stratics Community Events

Calendar Keeper
UO Event Moderator
Professional
Awards
That's a great feature. I marked down one event just from the few listed so far. It would be ideal if every event were listed in one place.
That is the goal--a calendar with as many events as possible in one place with the ability to sort them per your interests. Thanks for your comment!