• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Intro

A

autarctic

Well Just saying hey to everyone here.

I am new to these forums. I found out about these from that beta contest. And since then I have been going through threads and such and reading. I have come to the conclusion that i enjoy these forums quite a bit and I shall be sticking around. Good thing I wanted to get into beta or i may have missed this place. So I just wanted to introduce myself a little here since you will be seeing me alot more around here.

My name is Autarctic( I posted in the thread "what is in a name" that explains my name), you can call me Aut for short if you want everyone in my guild does. I have been playing WoW since release went from Pre BC from having 1 main (undead mage now an alt) to moving to a Post BC main for a couple of months til the realm died of a Squid mage, and back to horde where I made a warlock,rogue,warrior. I also posted in the "Armory" post if you want to know more.
I am a lore buff love reading about it and the books ect. Other then warcraft I also play Call of Duty 4 sometimes.

that is all I can think of if I come up with some more I will post just wanted to say hey to everyone, and to say how much I have enjoyed this website thus far.

-Autarctic

S

Shiftey

Well Just saying hey to everyone here.

I am new to these forums. I found out about these from that beta contest. And since then I have been going through threads and such and reading. I have come to the conclusion that i enjoy these forums quite a bit and I shall be sticking around. Good thing I wanted to get into beta or i may have missed this place. So I just wanted to introduce myself a little here since you will be seeing me alot more around here.

My name is Autarctic( I posted in the thread "what is in a name" that explains my name), you can call me Aut for short if you want everyone in my guild does. I have been playing WoW since release went from Pre BC from having 1 main (undead mage now an alt) to moving to a Post BC main for a couple of months til the realm died of a Squid mage, and back to horde where I made a warlock,rogue,warrior. I also posted in the "Armory" post if you want to know more.
I am a lore buff love reading about it and the books ect. Other then warcraft I also play Call of Duty 4 sometimes.

that is all I can think of if I come up with some more I will post just wanted to say hey to everyone, and to say how much I have enjoyed this website thus far.

-Autarctic

/agree these forums are great and a great community and i am very glad that i stooped by to see if i could win a beta (which i did thank you eldorian)

I

InkTank

WoW and CoD ... a gamer after my own heart.

Welcome aboard! :D

L

Lag

Welcome! Don't be....cold!

*drum crash*

bad pun. My bad. Welcome, aut!