• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Intricate Humanist Keys Made From The Bones Of Numerous Subhuman Sentient Races

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
* AUCTION *
Selling: Intricate Human Keys Made From The Bones Of Numerous Subhuman Sentient Races (Whew!)
Reserve: 300mil
Buyout: 450mil
Auction End Date: Monday, December 17th at 10pm EST.
To make everything easier, the 10 minute rule does apply.
I will not take any private bids, if you want it then you better post.

Attachments

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, the reserve is 400... dont know why there is bidding under that, but since there is ill bid 200mil

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reserve just means he reserves the right not to sell if it doesnt reach 400. If he would not sell for less than 400 he would put start 400m

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* AUCTION *
Selling: Intricate Human Keys Made From The Bones Of Numerous Subhuman Sentient Races (Whew!)
Reserve: 400mil (Based off of previous records)
Auction End Date: Monday, December 17th at 10pm EST.
To make everything easier, the 10 minute rule does apply.
I will not take any private bids, if you want it then you better post.

I'm a little confused at this post. Since you were one of the biggest supporters of the new "pricing guide" and also one of the main reasons for its creation, why are you listening an item that clearly falls in the 100-200m price range with a reserve of 400m? Not trying to create a fight but trying to figure out your reasoning for why this item falls into a category worth more than an item such as a "hole" or a 1:1 super rare action packed item.

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
I'm a little confused at this post. Since you were one of the biggest supporters of the new "pricing guide" and also one of the main reasons for its creation, why are you listening an item that clearly falls in the 100-200m price range with a reserve of 400m? Not trying to create a fight but trying to figure out your reasoning for why this item falls into a category worth more than an item such as a "hole" or a 1:1 super rare action packed item.
The reason behind my price is entirely nothing like yours. I don't just pull my prices out of thin air. I go into the past records and look at what the item has previously sold for.

By the way, a "hole" does not go for 400mil...

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reason behind my price is entirely nothing like yours. I don't just pull my prices out of thin air. I go into the past records and look at what the item has previously sold for.

Ill buy Hole x3 at that price

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
Note* just like the other key ring event rare, the corpse gump container property can not hold anything.

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Apparently 1 of 2 things has happened, either you:

1. Can't read
2. Lack Reading comprehension

I guess my whole post went over your head, refer back to the guide that was posted, the one you clearly were part of. According to that guide a "hole" is not worth more than what you listed your keys as the reserve price for. If you need a lesson in reading comprehension let me know, its not that difficult. I also find it amusing you are continuously decreasing your opening/buyout, is that because you are ad-hearing to this guide? or simply starting to realizing your item is garbage?

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
Apparently 1 of 2 things has happened, either you:

1. Can't read
2. Lack Reading comprehension

I guess my whole post went over your head, refer back to the guide that was posted, the one you clearly were part of. According to that guide a "hole" is not worth more than what you listed your keys as the reserve price for. If you need a lesson in reading comprehension let me know, its not that difficult. I also find it amusing you are continuously decreasing your opening/buyout, is that because you are ad-hearing to this guide? or simply starting to realizing your item is garbage?
Cyanide, I seriously don't know what's up your butt but you wreak of bitterness. Drop the whole "I know I'm right so I'm just going to keep argueing with everyone" act and get over yourself because you're just making your self look even worse with every post.