• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Intrested in moving

• Thread starter Ironrose Dartmore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
I

Ironrose Dartmore

Looking to move off of LA and had a few questions about this server. Is the community good? How is the economy over all? Do you guys have some roleplay? Just a few of the questsions I have .

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahoy - I started over/moved a few things and a character over from LS about 8 months or so ago. I really like the community and have zero regrets. That said there is a fair share of drama (what I consider drama), but this is not unique to Catskills and I think the positives far out weigh any cons. There are a number of guilds to choose from and that will suit any play style. PvM, PvP, RP and any combination there in.

I think the economy is average in comparison to the other shards.

The last thing I would say is "come in the water is fine!"

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Catskills is a wonderful place to move to. We have a great balance here. Excellent PvP (in my opinion) and many of us are constantly working to enhance RP. There are usually people in New Haven who will set you up with a suit of armor and other necessaries for your template.

ie: if a mage, a full spell book and a lrc suit, etc.

Give it a test run and if you like it, come on over!

I

Ironrose Dartmore

Thank you for the feed back. We are currently trying to place a small house somewhere .. More like me listening to my mom combining the money on the chars she had on this server.. lol and Will be starting. I have heard many good things about this server and am looking forward to my trial rin =D

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for the feed back. We are currently trying to place a small house somewhere .. More like me listening to my mom combining the money on the chars she had on this server.. lol and Will be starting. I have heard many good things about this server and am looking forward to my trial rin =D
I have a 18X13 spot available right now that you are welcome to if you would like it.

I

Ironrose Dartmore

Sounds like I will have a blast.. And can i be hired for the hit and runs =P

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey! I saw you lol. I noticed you was new. I and our guild has been xfering chars over and creating new ones so didnt get a chance to say Hi to ya. I been running a muck gathering stuff and geting my chars suited up. I hope you like cats, its a pretty cool shard imo :)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
AND we have Cookies!! :drool:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Catskills & Chesapeake are two of the better shards you can go to for trammel & felucca things alike. Both have a lot of people that do both, and you can do what you enjoy with or without big groups. :thumbup1:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Catskills & Chesapeake are two of the better shards you can go to for trammel & felucca things alike. Both have a lot of people that do both, and you can do what you enjoy with or without big groups. :thumbup1:
Wish I could say that about another shard lol. The borg took over and.....ya get the picture. I think I should of created a char named Capt Jean-Luc Picard and could of won. I still fight the borg though. lol

I

Ironrose Dartmore

Wish I could say that about another shard lol. The borg took over and.....ya get the picture. I think I should of created a char named Capt Jean-Luc Picard and could of won. I still fight the borg though. lol
Ohh god dont bring STO to my mind im trying to forget the waste of money that they call a game.. *shoots self*

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a shard near you :p I'd rather not have that drama follow me here lol. Let's say I do believe in community but with diversity :)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If ya truly believe that lol then I sell ya the secret to the fountain of youth.

C

CatLord

Still it is an interesting concept...

Note: I edited the message above so if Zosimus reply looks weird it is because of that...

Rule 4.
My fault.

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As mentioned you will not regret your move.

If anyone is still transferring to Cats from LS or LA I have couple items mostly LS to be brought over if you have room.

Thanks