• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Intrest in the THIEF guild on Legends.

• Thread starter MagicNinja
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MagicNinja

The guild will be the Legends chapter of THIEF. The guild is based off of a well known person on Napa Valley that goes by the name of Chad Sexington. The main rule of the guild is that you MUST have UOSU (screenshot utlility) to take screenshots of your thefts to make stories for our chapter. This is for PVP stealing not rares stealing from dungeons. The home website is uothief.com and if you have some spare time to read of Chad's misadventures you can get an idea of what the story telling is like. I would like to see who as intrest in the guild, before rushing out to start the chapter up officially. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks ^^

G

I found this to be very amusing, you just might give thiefs something to do again in the game, the screen shots and story were great. As the story goes on I found myself routing for the thief and hoping he'd get his crook. LOL Oh my that's terrible. I just took delight in watching someone lose something.

Hmmmm heads off to find the nearest monk...

Since you post pictures, do you also provide a way for people to buy back something of value you stole that they forgot to insure?

M

MagicNinja

Yes, I if I see them, or if they see me around they will have an opportunity to buy it back. Prices may vary. I also like borrowing enhanced bandies, but I never use them =P

After reading uothief.com it gave me a reason to play UO again after stopping for four years. I hope I will be able to liven up the community on Legends, at least without getting too much attention ^_^