• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Interview with CCP Game Developers

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Last month I had a talk with the CCP Community team about setting up a new interview.

We've just gotten the first section of the responses returned, from lead developer CCP Soundwave.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Awesome job, Vince!

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to see Soundwave doing the lead developer job. He always had a great mind and a really nice angle on what EVE needs. I have high hopes he will help bring to EVE what we have been missing since Oveur went to DUST 514.

I look forward to this interview :).

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Good to see Soundwave doing the lead developer job. He always had a great mind and a really nice angle on what EVE needs. I have high hopes he will help bring to EVE what we have been missing since Oveur went to DUST 514.

I look forward to this interview :).
Yeah, he seems to have an excellent grasp on things :)

I plan to release interview Friday before DT, barring no interventions from Ned Cooker or Thomas Meise ;)

S

Sundown

Grea to see the CCP Team keeping up their face in the community, they are often on EvE Radio and such!

Amelia Potter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Central to EVE’s dynamic unending content are the dreams, plans and actions of its players. EVE Online: Retribution accentuates the core philosophy of the legendary online society: that each decision and each action bears truly meaningful consequences via human interaction.