• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Interior Decorators

M

MuseDeDannan

So I know that many of you remember Muse as being an interior decorator. On GL she made quite an incredible living at it ... but now that I'm back and have re-built my house ... I have ZERO desire to decorate it! lol

I have some deco stuff already, my old houses used to be completely filled with deco items, they were more like museums. I will have more deco stuff when I can come up with the $$ to re-activate and clean off my second account.

I do have a few collections I'd like to have displayed, a full set of snow globes and a half-full set of obsidian statues that I plan to continue working on now that I am back. I have rebuilt my house to look more like a house than it once did so I'd like to have a kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom. I have an accomplished mule so I'd also like a universal work room for her and I've set an entire level aside for that. The roof can be whatever.

There are some furnature items built from cloth that I am ok with like beds, sofa's etc. but I don't like modern items like tv's and ovens and have never been a fan of fish tanks.

The house is a 4 story 18x18 and of course I'm willing to pay for your services and have the funds to buy the supplies you may need plus the mule to build pretty much any furniture. I ~think~ I even have mass quantities of wood, ingots etc.

So if you think you would like to decorate for someone as picky as I apparently am ;) please reply to this thread. Ultimately I'd like to hire someone with a good enough reputation for honesty that I can just give you my login info and you can attack it during the day while I'm at work.