• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Interesting stuff for sale

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting stuff for sale......

set of 24 stuffy animals 4 animals x 6 colours= 4m [SOLD]

near full set of WHITE valantine cards...18/20= 2.50m [BACK ON VENDOR- PRICE DROPPED!!!!] gonna trash these if nobody want em for points

fruit cake....1997 holiday gift inside the 'uve been good this year bag' = [SOLD]

wrist watch ...1997 holiday gift inside the 'uve been good this year bag' = [SOLD]

14th anni tickets = 350 EACH [ON VENDOR ]

compassion dye...2.50 m each [ON VENDOR]

part collection of the old haven stuff ...3 out of the 5 items u could get from the olde newbie quest = so 3 items = token of passage and the darkness rune and the ring of the servant [20] = [SOLD]

''ship model [blessed]''....this is not server birth but looks awesome REPLICA and u cant make them =1.50m last one.....[ON VENDOR].

olde sorc set form last clean up...251/251 durability..full male set....alas females can wear the male suit.....19.95m [SOLD]

novo blue ring and bracelet set ....18m [ask me in game or icq/pm me]

1 x full set of 9 ''semi-rare names'' which are 7 busts and 2 statues = Juo'nar. Keeonean. Uzeraan.CrawWorth. Joye . Mallabelle. Relvinian. Clanin. Anon =10m!!! bargain!! [SOLD]

single normal coloured ''semi- rare names'' statue and busts = 995K each [ON VENDOR]

more coming sooooooooon...........icq 267208357....swops and trade items or gold...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies last bump for europa....after which it goes to atlantic with me...

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I somehow missed this before.
would be interested in:

"wrist watch"
"part collection of old haven stuff"
which are the two missing here? Skill tutor statue and worn katana? Or is the katana not a part in the set?

Thanks, I will ICQ you....

Hephaistos of Europa

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I somehow missed this before.
would be interested in:

"wrist watch"
"part collection of old haven stuff"
which are the two missing here? Skill tutor statue and worn katana? Or is the katana not a part in the set?

Thanks, I will ICQ you....

Hephaistos of Europa
was thinking more of the 'echo staff [20]... the ''ring of servant[20] and the 'skill tutor'' were the prizes...the rune and the token of passage got you there...inded the worn katana was form old haven too....a clicky item ...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bumps and added the statues to the list....

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THP, if you have the time could you explain something to me please:

I never really understood how the statues (and also the holliday bells) are being collected.
I mean, I have a couple of statues/busts/bellls, some have different colours, some have different names. Meaning I have 2 statues of Kathrina in different colours. Is a set complete with all available colours or all available names? Or doesnt the colour matter as long as you have ALL names in different colours?
Or is there a "correct" colour the names should be in?
Sorry if this sounds complicated but I hope you get what I mean...
Thx,

Hephaistos of Europa

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the statues came in 15 colours and 36 names AND 2 WAYs FACING

Females Characters - The "Pray" statue style
1. Dawn
2. Gwenno
3. Katrina
4. Jaana
5. Julia
6. Mariah
7. Minax

Semi Rarer Ones:
8. Joye
9. Malabelle

Very Rare
10. Zendella Kxriss

Male characters - The Bust style
11. Blackthorn
12. Dupre
13. Geoffrey
14. Iolo
15. Mondain
16. Nystul
17. Shamino

Semi Rarer Ones:
18. Juo'nar
19. Keeonean
20. Uzeraan
21. CrawWorth
22. Relvinian
23. Clanin
24. Anon

Very Rare
25. Junin Pince
26. Martoo Saul
27. Finth Desryn
28. Halston Montil
29. Sage Humbolt
30. Hartham
31. Duryn
32. Gilforn

Extremely Rare Other Beasts - "Angel" statue style
33. G'Splat
34. G'Thunk
35. Lathiari
36. Kyrnia

The older hoilday bells [not birthday bells] came in 15 colours and 22 names AND so many differnt sounds
1. Melantus
2. Tajima
3. Sage
4. Adrick
5. Nimrond
6. Jalek
7. Tyrant
8. Bulldoz
9. Hanse
10. Ignatz
11. Prophet
12. Evocare
13. Greyburn
14. Lord Krum
15. Stellerex
16. Runesabre
17. Oaks
18. FierY iCe
19. T-Bone
20. Vex
21. LadyMOI
22. Alai

WHEN I SAY A FULL COLLECTION .. I MEAN ''full set of names''....So i have all 36 name statues and all 22 named bells!! HOWEVER..in my collection of names i have at least one of each colour and in the case of the bells one of each sound....

Like the latest mask halloween mask collection...a full set to me is a full set of names only...ie 56 masks with different names...yet some people did the 3 collections ..thats 3 sets of names in each mask....

Doubt u could ever get a full collection of statue names in every colour possible although Ripley of europa as not got far to go and his museum is public for viewing south east corner of zento

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Basically full set is a full set of the different names...be it the statues, bells ,snowglobes, snowmen, reindeers,slieghs, candles , pumpkins or masks.....[a full set of names]....but also if colours are involved or types its ''always nice'' to have one of each colour or one of each type too/..............

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dys and the stuffy animals and the semi rare statu set on the vendor right now!!!

darkmoon of mihr shop....east corner of luna city - single vendor- idochunters in luna....

thankyou for the great trades............

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
etoile blue ring and bracelet on the vendor.....19.95m ..wow

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 new compassion dyes added..one of each colour...2.95m each