• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Interesting comparitive chart of religions

B

Beer_Cayse

These charts are pretty interesting. I looked them up based on the spirited discussion in the mosque thread.

I thought they might be of interest to all parties in that thread as to commonalities and differences between Islam, Christianity and Judaism. Reference only.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Very interesting. Lots of similarities - presumably, because both Islam and Christianity developed out of Judaism.

As a side note, they all meet on different days of the week, if anyone's interesting in joining all three. :thumbsup:

B

Beer_Cayse

Actually the common root to all three is Abraham - they are referred to as Abrahamic religions. It is a rather interesting comparison.

I went to the site home and then looked into some others. Where I could I looked to see how they compared to Christianity and there were some neat little tidbits here and there as well.

S

Sadrith Mora

Sure there are comparisons. Islam is a 7th century creation by a fella named mohammed. He pieced together parts of the Jewish and Christian scriptures to create his own religion. When people didn't want to be a part of it, he became a murderer.

K

Kiminality

If you want to split hairs, there's no more proof of fact behind Christianity than any other organised religion or faith.

B

Beer_Cayse

And the Christian faith is based on Hebrew teachings - which Aran has pointed out are just as hateful as your posts here are. So bloody what?