• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Interested in coming to Catskills

T

Tinsil

I am interested in coming to Catskills on some form of PVM character. I am looking for a decent, fun, active group of players to partake in PVM battles, events, and hanging out.

I have many years experience, am easy going, and knowledgeable in almost every facet of the game.

Please post here, PM me, or ICQ at 444184508 if you think you can help me. Thank you.

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are several guilds that do most of those things. Anything in particular that you like to do and with which characters? There are tamer guilds galore.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday around 7 EST we will be doing a hunt (to be decided later). You are welcome to join.

T

Tinsil

I don't have a character yet. Was looking to see what I could find posting here first. Happy to see a couple responses already.

Yeah I like to do Peerless, haven't done any of the high seas stuff even though I have that as well as SA, and like the ML ones as well. I enjoy events, messing around, and spawning some as well occasionally.

If/when I bring a character -- probably 2-3 days -- it will be an archer most likely.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The guild my son is in, K^S, is hunting at 7PM EST this evening
as well. I think they are heading to DOOM, but not 100% on that.

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am owner of Luna Library .I can help you with anything you need as I do for newbies and returning vets .PM me if you need my Icq

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd also be glad to help in any way I can.. I'm not in a guild, and don't even know if I'm gonna start mine back up again..

But I've met some great people since I came back..

Just a note... The guild that Schuyler Bain mentioned K^S, They are a great group thats
always helping people. I was playing my Provo/Mage one day and met one of them.

He was a gargoyle named Zandel something. Anyway he made me an imbued suit and
refused a penny in pay. A suit like he made me sells for 1.5 to 2 mill.

So just PM me when you get here if you need anything.. I've even made notes of
a few places where a small house could go..

T

Tinsil

I am active on other shards, a house might be something I could get but it wouldn't be right away. I appreciate all the responses.

Someone from KS PMed me and it sounds like I will be able to join them.

Thank you! Glad to see so many helpful people.