• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Intentional, or a bug?

• Thread starter KoolAidAddict
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

KoolAidAddict

Sometimes I get the "you cant see that" message when targetting something with wildfire, yet it takes mana.
I know that was done away with for magery, so why is it doing it with spellweave?

Also, has anyone noticed the vastly increased stamina loss on ethy hosses since the "fix" for them being invisable instead of ethy? Before the "fix" I could run a lot farther than now before running out of stam.

Thanks

B

butthead owns

well reason for that is when u go to target certain areas it has been raised due to game grapics and most spell do take the mana and not go off just get use to it and learn where to cast if u like to use the spell try to just target life bars only spell i have notice that it wont work with is an ev