• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Instructional EC Videos

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have made a little instructional vid on installing mods into the EC so here you go
YouTube - Installing a mod into EC
Fyi in the video I say to install in the programs file (x86) if you don't have a 64 bit it will just say programs file

The next Video in the series is a look at the EC user Settings and their functions.

YouTube - Ultima online - Guide to The Enhanced Client User Settings -Produced by Storm - TGN.TV

All future videos and this one will be relocated to the following tgn youtube site
YouTube - tgnultimaonline's Channel

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Re: Instructional video on installing a mod in EC

Sweet! Very strait forward for us not so comp savy folk.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

I have played EC almost exclusively since I got the hardware to run it. What differences can I expect with this or any other mod?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Kelmo if you start using Pinco's you'll think a whole new wonderful world in UO just opened up for you.

Trust me it's totally awesome. I've done so many things it's not even funny. And I have over 40 characters on my shard... well over 300 total. It's the most awesome thing certainly has made my life super easy.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

I have played EC almost exclusively since I got the hardware to run it. What differences can I expect with this or any other mod?
The differences are way to many to list here in the future I will make videos detailing some of these and the different things you can do!

here af a couple of things
play screen is adjustable from a little square to your whole screen it is also zoom able!

The hot bars can be set for vertical or horizontal the can be scaled to the size you wish they can also be collapsed !

maps and most every screen option can be zoomed and or scaled including tmaps and such this makes thunting easy to do

these are just a very few top of my head things

look for more to come

Storm

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

I like that I don't have to pull life bars anymore, They automatically go onto a sidebar. When at spawns if a raid shows, I'll pull off the attackers so they don't auto-vanish when they move out of range but other than that I don't have to fight to get them in the first place. I also find this setup effect when x-healing as I can simply set a stack of bandages to target "current" and single click life bars on the sidebar and hit my hot key to heal friends, same holds true when hunting with multiple pets.

The adjustable size hot bars are useful, especially if you are running multiple casting classes like the Mage/Myst/Weaver I'm working on.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Testing Pinco' UI myself:

D

Der Rock

hi, i think there is a mistake in your video :)

NEVER overwrite an old ui version...

remove old version and then install the new version ;)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

hi, i think there is a mistake in your video :)

NEVER overwrite an old ui version...

remove old version and then install the new version ;)
True but in the video I only overwrote it to show the process and the file I overwrote it with was exactly the same ;-)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Holy cow! I had no idea... I may buy a new moniter to celebrate!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Thank you very much for this instructional video.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Glad its helping someone :)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Uploaded a new video today :)

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Kelmo, shocked, just shocked, my jaw fell on the floor, I feel i cannot even talk to you right now........................................

thanks to all those that had more strength than me to assist this person

SHOCKED

need to have a lay down, if i have recovered later i will try to talk to you then

E

Exxon

Thanks a bunch for the videos Storm, made me go out and download the EC just to try it out!