• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Inscription + Magery skill question

Deadly Serious

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Do you need real skill magery to craft slayer books or can you boost your magery with jewelry for the same effect?

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Slayer books are just based of your inscription skill I believe
Magery determines what level of scrolls you can make.. and I think the skill jewelry works just as well as real skill

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I really don't know as my scribe has always had 120 real magery. But, this is actually a better question for the spellcaster forum, because the original merger of the sub-forums for each skill grouped Inscription with the spellcasters, not with the crafting forums (much as alchemy/Glassblowing ended up with Botany & Nutrition).

There's enough overlap to where some people can answer questions on those here, but the definitive answers should be on the other forum.

kalexpor

Adventurer
i think that there is no one who can answer for your question. ultimately...
it is a very simple question to ask, but is very serious question as like your id that is "deadly serious".
as far as i know, in ultima online, all the thing are possible to happen, it is really "the world" that the other games can not copy.

from your id and your question, i guess that also you agree with my this opinion.

it is worth navigating the world of ultima online, and just it is one of the reasons why ultima online is the best game of the world.

but, as my answer to your question about the effect of skill point added by jewelry, i would like to say that it will work as like in the other skills. the limit of effect of skill point added by jewelry, is seen at very special area that is "special movement". up to now, by me.

Last edited: