• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Insane pvp shortbow taking offers - Alt

Cardinal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Item on atlantic taking offers on this amazing bow. Post below

Last edited:

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This isnt reforged and it looks already enhanced, not that INsane...,also low damage, poeple prefer composite bow with 50 SSI and over 210 stamina for max speed with a base damage of 16-20. this bow has base dmg of 12-16

Cardinal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its crap and not reforged its heartwood made.
How is it crap? clearly u dont pvp so shut up. If you are a trammie who doesnt know what mods are good on a pvp bow please dont bother posting on this page

Last edited:

Cardinal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This isnt reforged and it looks already enhanced, not that INsane...,also low damage, poeple prefer composite bow with 50 SSI and over 210 stamina for max speed with a base damage of 16-20. this bow has base dmg of 12-16
And you clearly are an idiot because any good archer runs a shortbow as well so you dont know anythign obviously

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
woah woah woah there rofl. calm down big guy. everyone knows a shortbow is nice, but it could have no mods on it and still serve its purpose in pvp lol.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is it crap? clearly u dont pvp so shut up. If you are a trammie who doesnt know what mods are good on a pvp bow please dont bother posting on this page

Lol your cute. You obviously don't know me but please explain how scorpion slayer isn't a wasted 6th mod on a "reforged" aka not reforged... heartwood runic made bow... since you are the pvp master here.

Cardinal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol your cute. You obviously don't know me but please explain how scorpion slayer isn't a wasted 6th mod on a "reforged" aka not reforged... heartwood runic made bow... since you are the pvp master here.
OK clearly u dont value non imbued with good pvp mods feel free to link a picture of your 6 useful mod pvp shortbow soul

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not about it being non imbued.

I'll gladly share my items when I get home from work :)

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've sold bows like yours for 80+ with another useful mod instead of the slayer. Lightweight Shortys are frusterating to make since charges are wasted on nonexceptional and no-crafts. The exceptional chance is pretty much only as good as your talisman affords.

Here are my fav ones :)

bows.jpg

Last edited: