• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons INSANE Mage Splintering Dagger !

Jumbo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Being Sold on ATLANTIC

Animated Dagger of Slaughter
Mage Weapon -25 Skill
Spell Channeling
Hit Stamina Leech 4%
Splintering Weapon 20%
237/237 Durability
(imbued)
(unenhanced)

Bid Freely, I have a price in mind but I'm not entirely sure what it's worth.

Last edited:

Jumbo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
it's 237/237 and can be enhanced back to 255 itll last a while, you don't always have to use it. it's for specific fights. come on man, i thought you were smarter than that.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's 237/237 and can be enhanced back to 255 itll last a while, you don't always have to use it. it's for specific fights. come on man, i thought you were smarter than that.
You're right and I must be completely wrong... Wow people are bidding on this bad boy like crazy!

:lie:

Jumbo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
you don't powder it, you enhance it with i believe dull copper.. and it gives it 100 extra durability.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im assuming there is not enough room for 20 mageweapon?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes these weps sell and Ive seen them get around the 100m area. They do eventually break but if you only arm it to get the splinter hit when needed and not use it as a full time wep they do play a role in pvp currently.

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
sadly i agree and disagree on it being worthless.. agree since no hit element... disagree on that fact that it is a mage wep.. being used on a mage and not dexxor your not swinging away non stop, or hitting non stop for that matter, mage wep only one i honestly believe, had some value being imbued,just make sure to repair when durrability hit around 20-30/xxx and can last a while.. but thats my two cents,might not be worth anything to some but hey ;-)

Jumbo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The weapon is for choice situations though, it is EXTREMELY usefull when someone is dismount running away trying to hop into form and you get that hti and it splinters them. You underestimate how many times it's happened and how ridiculously successful it has been.

Jumbo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yes these weps sell and Ive seen them get around the 100m area. They do eventually break but if you only arm it to get the splinter hit when needed and not use it as a full time wep they do play a role in pvp currently.
I love you mith :)

OMG A GIANT ROCK

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
20mil me. I know how to use these weapons correctly ask Taj earlier today. Evo is too ******** to know this and no one is skilled in pvp and just doesn't understand anything which is hilarious. Icq me i'll buy it out because I want it.

OMG A GIANT ROCK

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Why this weapon is good? Chasing someone down, hit them with this weapon, then you have a free bola hit? Fighting a mage and this splinter goes off then you get a poison off and they're cycled then they're dead. Running away from people and you hit someone with a splinter and they lose you :( . Low on DCI? Wear the 25 dci faction glasses + slither + garb + quiver/5dci on armor. OMG 45 DCI OMG NO WAY. -25 mage weapon you might be crying about? why do I need 120 magery when I'm fighting a mage? Also splintering hits takes away 8-10 durb so 25 splinter hits then you have to repair it. So you can use it like 500+ times then you can enhance with dull copper and RESTART OMG :O. The no hit spell?! :O Oh my god what a waste I mean I just wish that fireball could go off but the splinter went off. God danget that sucks. Jesus Christ guys, your lack of knowledge on pvp amazes me. No 2 hpr on the weapon? Omg I have a 2hpr 20 splinter mage wep club with life leech :O omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. Kage there is a reason your guild is bad. You're welcome for explaining why weapons such as these are good and limited to 4 I have seen ( 3/4 in my guild). I will buy this from you Phelon.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why this weapon is good? Chasing someone down, hit them with this weapon, then you have a free bola hit? Fighting a mage and this splinter goes off then you get a poison off and they're cycled then they're dead. Running away from people and you hit someone with a splinter and they lose you :( . Low on DCI? Wear the 25 dci faction glasses + slither + garb + quiver/5dci on armor. OMG 45 DCI OMG NO WAY. -25 mage weapon you might be crying about? why do I need 120 magery when I'm fighting a mage? Also splintering hits takes away 8-10 durb so 25 splinter hits then you have to repair it. So you can use it like 500+ times then you can enhance with dull copper and RESTART OMG :O. The no hit spell?! :O Oh my god what a waste I mean I just wish that fireball could go off but the splinter went off. God danget that sucks. Jesus Christ guys, your lack of knowledge on pvp amazes me. No 2 hpr on the weapon? Omg I have a 2hpr 20 splinter mage wep club with life leech :O omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. Kage there is a reason your guild is bad. You're welcome for explaining why weapons such as these are good and limited to 4 I have seen ( 3/4 in my guild). I will buy this from you Phelon.
Anyone with a brain knows how the weapon works Zora... What you keep leaving out is the fact that you only pvp when you have + the numbers if it's a even numbered fight you still sit inside the SL base casting para fields hoping to wall of stone someone off from there group....

Also while you're at it how about telling everyone how your guild relies on a Bola Exploit to win fights.... Skillz, and Being Careless do nothing now a days accept bola exploit people... *Skillz or Careless Begins to Swing a Bola* You have been knocked off your mount... WTF? He's flying how am I knocked off my mount???????? GAME CHANGER....

Once this is fixed you guys will go back to Hiding inside the SL base.