• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Ingots?

R

RichardOCE

Hi, got a couple of these recently, and was wondering if they are worth anything. Theres two of them (as shown in the pic), and they show no colour/ore type, just labeled as "ingots". I havent tried stacking them...

Any ideas?

J

Jasonleebeck

Hi, your best bet is that they are old NPC ingots, as in, armor bought from an npc smith and smelted. The armor bought back then off the NPC's were hued differently and had no names, this was before there were ingots of different colors. At best, I suppose a single ingot such as the one you have may fetch upwards of 50-75k, tops. But certainly don't let them go for less than 30k each. I know there are a handful of collectors that will generally pay very well for such ingots, so there is a market for them, unfortunately, not in the millions of gold though.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it's iron [colour], it can be bought from NPCs.