• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ingot Veins Moved?

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have all the wood and ingot veins moved or something?! I went mining yesterday for valorite and all my old runes I had marked for valorite veins (including R2G's runes) are all wrong, Im just getting regular old iron. Did they move? Or whats the deal here?

N

NewThunder

Ore Viens have been randomized, just like wood types. The good news is that you can get Val ingots from any vein, the bad news finding that vein to give Val is much much harder now.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get very disheartened either mining or lumberjacking anymore.... it's not that I so much miss being able to go to that particular spot and get this type of wood or metal, it's just that everyplace I go seems to have very little variety... I mean I should be able to hit *some* verite now and then, if it's completely random, shouldn't I?

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh wow.. that stinks. I mined for like 2 hours the other day looking for val. NONE at all :'(

S

Sorna

I have not mined or lumberjacked since this insane change was made.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, Theres really no point in it now. I mean I cant get any of the ore I want anymore.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

This is another one of those examples that slows down the scripters but doesn't stop them. Then ends up having a more hurting effect on the everyday joe player.