• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Information on the "Missing" NEW Books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Other than ranting and venting, what have you done? How many players have you brought to the shard?

M

MerchantAtHome

Do not get mad at Kelmo, do not get mad at Goron or rockytriton or EM Quantum. It most likely was myself that brought the issue up, but if there was no truth behind the issue it would have been forgotten. Nobody was complaining before the books were placed, remember they had only been placed a month.

I am not against NEW, I point new players towards it when I have the chance. However I do believe the previous EM was a bit too close to the situation. If the previous EM had refused the request to place them, would people be so loudly proclaiming the death of Siege because of it? A person saying they will not help out the shard anymore because preferential treatment was rescinded does not make sense. That person should work just as hard as they did in the first place.

As has been previously pointed out, there is more than one group of people that would like to help new players adjust to the shard. Why should one be given a special advertisement, because they are bigger?

Make me the scapegoat, kill me if you can. Just think about what a potential player will think when they read all of these "**** the new EM", "the shard is dead now" posts. And so soon after we all proclaimed how nice Siege was on UHall. I doubt it was the books that made you all so proud of this shard.
One group should be given special consideration because they work their butts off to help new players and promote the shard. That is why they are bigger. It isn't divine intervention. It is desire and effort.

You thought the last EM was too close to the situation and complained? In other words, you bit off your nose to spite your face. Thanks for that. You just screwed everyone trying hard to make Siege a better place.

Siege is nothing without players. While I welcome all efforts to help make that happen, a three person guild named STAR doesn't merit much reward in my book. Nor does any other guild that I know of.

I know NEW. I know their events. I know their leaders. I know their past. That is why they got the lockdowns, just like the Orcs had the tree. But hey, that was favoritism too according to your logic. I suppose you believe we are better off without them?

Unfortunately, you may soon get direct proof about the worth of NEW.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
One group should be given special consideration because they work their butts off to help new players and promote the shard. That is why they are bigger. It isn't divine intervention. It is desire and effort.

You thought the last EM was too close to the situation and complained? In other words, you bit off your nose to spite your face. Thanks for that. You just screwed everyone trying hard to make Siege a better place.

Siege is nothing without players. While I welcome all efforts to help make that happen, a three person guild named STAR doesn't merit much reward in my book. Nor does any other guild that I know of.

I know NEW. I know their events. I know their leaders. I know their past. That is why they got the lockdowns, just like the Orcs had the tree. But hey, that was favoritism too according to your logic. I suppose you believe we are better off without them?

If one group deserves consideration, it is up to us to do it. Not EA.

M

MerchantAtHome

And what else have you done recently? Do you limit yourself to the once a week or once a month shard event?

Those are good things to do. No doubt. Some of us play a bit more than that though. Again, not a judgement, just offering some perspective.
Other than ranting and venting, what have you done? How many players have you brought to the shard?
I'll take that as "You are right. I don't play much. This issue has little meaning to me because the truth is the Siege I loved is long gone and I spend my days thinking about what was."

Again, that is fine. I'm not judging you. Perhaps you feel that you have transcended playing Siege and now you live in an astral plane called Stratics.

I don't know. I just know that to maintain my interest, I need to care about things. So, when you say "It's over, don't worry about it", that isn't well received.

My advice to you is to find something to worry about or find something else to do. There is no need to hang around if you are done.

S

Sweeney

If all this emotion gets you to work harder to make Siege better I'm all for it. Books didn't make it better, the people did.

One group having a perk is the same as all groups but one being denied. I'll let everyone fume for a while.

M

MerchantAtHome

If all this emotion gets you to work harder to make Siege better I'm all for it. Books didn't make it better, the people did.

Once group having a perk is the same as all groups but one being denied. I'll let everyone fume for a while.
Yes, and the people who made it better just got pooed on. Thanks for that.

Again, if any group wants to work as hard as NEW, I'm all for it. No one did. That is why NEW got the lockdowns. It wasn't unfair. It was a result.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*smiles* Take your passion to the game. Do events. Do a tour. Do any thing... This is for all of you. I promote Siege in my way... What is your way?

M

MerchantAtHome

*smiles* Take your passion to the game. Do events. Do a tour. Do any thing... This is for all of you. I promote Siege in my way... What is your way?
Well, you can forget me for one doing anything more to help out with bringing people to Siege. What's the point in us doing these events when the one thing that is doing more than we ever can is nerfed for no reason?
Who said that Kelmo? Maybe when you are finished evading questions and offering superfluous advice you can consider the reasons no one is going to take it.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe now that you've made a complete idiot out of yourself, you should just shut up for the night and try to recoup some of those lost brain cells. Please think before posting from now on.

Varka

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe now that you've made a complete idiot out of yourself, you should just shut up for the night and try to recoup some of those lost brain cells. Please think before posting from now on.
You should have taken your own advice a long time ago.

I can't believe someone would be so petty as to have books about NEW removed. NEW has had more of a beneficial impact on Siege Perilous than any other guild or single person in this thread. More than TnT, more than KSS, more than VMP/KoS/I^A/blah blah blah.

It IS (or was?) THE most important group of individuals and represented the single largest investment of time and resources from hugely disparate groups on the entire shard, ever.

And someone gets their panties in a bind over a locked-down book?

Kat, Goron, Sweeney, Idiot Miner, shouldn't you be over on U.Hall working yourself into a rabid froth over something important, like the cost of item insurance or something? You people are the reason why Siege sucks.

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I can't believe someone would be so petty as to have books about NEW removed. NEW has had more of a beneficial impact on Siege Perilous than any other guild or single person in this thread. More than TnT, more than KSS, more than VMP/KoS/I^A/blah blah blah.

It IS (or was?) THE most important group of individuals and represented the single largest investment of time and resources from hugely disparate groups on the entire shard, ever.

Kat, Goron, Sweeney, Idiot Miner, shouldn't you be over on U.Hall working yourself into a rabid froth over something important, like the cost of item insurance or something? You people are the reason why Siege sucks.
agreed 100%

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As an alternative, I suggest that those interested, post on the Message Board I placed in the wedding office next door to the Counselors Guild Hall, specifically for this purpose. Yes Siege has no New Haven, but every Non-Asian based shard has EM's and an office there, I doubt it will be all that hard for people to find.

Posted by EM Quantum
http://www.emquantum.com/EventForums/index.php?board=2.0

Dunno if this is posted somewhere else or not.

And since I had trouble with this on the Sonoma Forums. No, I'm not an EM, I'm just in contact with them. *points to title above Avatar*
Alright, who is going to think to go into the Wedding Office to look up guild information. This is idiotic.

John Connelly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Agreed

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow... And these are the mature posters on these forums?

Seriously why is everyone at each others throats again?

A

Anon McDougle

this might be a simple and stupid question but why not have a NEW member or two just waiting where the books used to be ?

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, now that I've had time to cool off. . .

When people are passionate about something, we tend to go off the deep end when that passion is attacked and there are always strong feelings involved. Here are some of my opinions.

1. We ALL help NEW. I really don't know of a guild that hasn't contributed in some way or another to the group, so let's quit saying "I help NEW how dare you say I don't."

2. If you think the books were favoritism, that's fine for you to think that. I for one don't think any favoritism was involved. We are all entitled to our opinions.

3. For those of you who saw my post last night before it was deleted, I still mean it and that's my opinion. TY Kelmo ;-), Petra I know you're just doing your job.

4. The books will be back, I am pretty sure of that, just not in the same way.

5. A Bulletin board about guilds does not belong in the Wedding Office.

6. I am looking forward to the next player run event on Siege.

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this might be a simple and stupid question but why not have a NEW member or two just waiting where the books used to be ?
Well the books were located at all the banks, and while there generally is a NEW co-leader hanging around Luna, there just aren't enough of them on 24/7 to have coverage. The books were an easy way to provide that.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the Wedding office? Where the little bed wetter babies go to cry about the New books being locked down?

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is one?...la
Yep, it was apparently just put in next door to the Counselors' Guild Hall in West Brit. It looks like a shack, and there is a bulletin board inside where you can register your wedding. On the adjacent wall is a bulletin board that says to put your guild contact information.

I just don't think it's intuitive.

S

Salaw

LOL...the more things change, the more they stay the same around here i guess.

Yup. Non-Playing Quiters still coming around to Cry, whine, gripe, or complain...

Or teying to recruit for their "new" favorite" game...

G

Goron

who the **** are you to accuse me of petitioning to have the locked down books removed?
I did no such thing you petty sack of dirt.
As I said previously, I did not even know there were locked down NEW books until AFTER they were removed.

The only people getting their panties in a bind about locked down NEW books are you and your kind. Thats what my whole first post was about- you guys are whining and pancakes about the removal of a biased action by an EA representative.

I never once complained about locked down books, and I sure didn't move to have them removed- I couldn't care less about them. As I have consistently said, I support NEW whole heatedly. I think its a great guild that does great things- despite the words you self righteous fools try to force in my mouth.

Do you people not know how to read or something? I mean really...

G

Goron

this is my favorite part of your post... You say I should go to Uhall to whine and pancake and rant... lol... I didn't start this thread, I didn't start any of these 'NEW book" threads... thats all from your side of the fence buddy. So take your own adive- shouldn't YOU be at Uhall whining about how UO doesn't give NEW unfair treatment some more?

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always viewed the NEW guild as a community service ( or formed on the basis of providing a community service ) rather than an actual guild.

Not sure how EA can show unfair treatment to a community service.

Wouldn't that be like EA having Stratics as the "unofficial" forums of UO with game designers and employee's posting updates and information on the game??

A

Ally Oop

I started playing Siege years ago. Im not sure how long ago but I have the Age of Shadows dress I still wear.
About a year ago I was thinking of trying it again for something to do. I had been off and on. I would come and chop some wood. Get pked and would leave for a while. I would meet someone and they would give me some things but I would never see them again. I didnt know about NEW until a friend from Cats saying she wanted to try Siege. I met her here and she told me about NEW.
We met Shalimar and joined. We havent looked back or regretted our decision one bit. In fact, my husband has joined us from Cats along with Hach, Guiness, and Robert.
If it hadnt been for NEW I dont think we would have stayed. We had someone to go out and do things with, pvm, collect things and share things with. Most important someone to talk to. We had friends here.

We still go back to Cats but the majority of our play is here. There are a lot of really nice and wonderful people here.

Our hats off to Shalimar and the great job she is doing with NEW. Also to all the others who are helping with her guild.
When I see an new person running around I tell them about the NEW guild. Its hard explaining everything and the books that were locked down were the best thing here to get the new people coming here pointed in the right direction. Some want to try it on their own but most will head to NEW.

Sorry this is long its but this is how I feel about it. I hope something is done to correct this. Put the books back. People have a chance after leaving NEW to join any guild they want with some experience to help in the guild the join.

See you around. Or maybe not.:) Sara Dale

G

Goron

Again, I do not think anyone was arguing NEW was bad. So many of you have come and posted saying how valuable you think NEW is to the shard. NO ONE IS DISAGREEING WITH YOU. Why can none of you comprehend that? It is really kind of simple. Most everyone agrees NEW is good for the shard. Most everyone agrees NEW is good for the shard. Most everyone agrees NEW is good for the shard. (three times might actually make it into some of your think skulls!)

The issue is about locked down books. Most of this started when I became appalled by the utter lack of respect when people were being *******s to the EM when the EM was forced to have the books unlocked. I stepped forward and called those people cry babies for being dickheads to someone who was simply keeping things fair. Out of that the crowd decided to twist words and try and pretend like I claimed NEW was bad. Try and claim I was the one who had the books removed (when I have clearly indicated I didn't even know they existed until I read about them in this thread).

People also have the audacity to try and make it seem like the books brought in millions of new recruits to Siege, or that the lack of locked down books will lead to the downfall of NEW. We all know thats BS. The books would have only helped NEW from the already successful state it was in- not having the books will not hurt NEW.

My point is that many of you people are:
A) whining about something simple.
B) being *******s to the EM.
C) being closed minded about the reasoning the books were decided to be removed (it really is good reasoning when you think about it- but before you try, first take your head out of your ass)
D) Making false accusations towards people about the incident (I didn't remove the books, I didn't ask the books to be removed, I didn't even know they existed, I couldn't actually care less if the books were locked down or not- despite what many of you try to claim- I just understand the reasoning for their unlocking [see point C])

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My point is that many of you people are:
A) whining about something simple.
B) being *******s to the EM.
C) being closed minded about the reasoning the books were decided to be removed (it really is good reasoning when you think about it- but before you try, first take your head out of your ass)
D) Making false accusations towards people about the incident (I didn't remove the books, I didn't ask the books to be removed, I didn't even know they existed, I couldn't actually care less if the books were locked down or not- despite what many of you try to claim- I just understand the reasoning for their unlocking [see point C])[/QUOTE

Perhaps it would be better if you just sent a pm to the "*******'s" who offended you rather than making a general blanket statement.

Now if you excuse me i'll stick my head back in my ass so that I really don't have to think about good reasoning :sad4:

Idahoan

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kids, Stick a fork in it. UO is done.

What a sad state to have something as useful as NEW be deemed "favortism". NEW favors Siege and Siege favors NEW. These types of rulings by EMs, DEVs, etc etc are what is bringing UO not to the cliff, but being pushed over the cliff.

There is but a simple quote that fully visualizes the player base of UO at this time....

The beatings will contiue until the moral improves!!

Go ahead EA, make us want to leave UO. Seems they have found something they are good at after all!

G

Goron

Kids, Stick a fork in it. UO is done.

What a sad state to have something as useful as NEW be deemed "favortism". NEW favors Siege and Siege favors NEW. These types of rulings by EMs, DEVs, etc etc are what is bringing UO not to the cliff, but being pushed over the cliff.

There is but a simple quote that fully visualizes the player base of UO at this time....

The beatings will contiue until the moral improves!!

Go ahead EA, make us want to leave UO. Seems they have found something they are good at after all!
oh, I didn't realize that EA shut NEW down. I must have missed that. I thought the issue was that books were no longer locked down. [/sarcasm]

S

Sweeney

I've noticed the NEW books have caused quite a stir, I'm willing to give an explanation to their disappearance. At one point there was an issue concerning Colored books locked down by EM's. I brought the fact there were several books of this nature to the attention of our boss, to insure the issue had been fixed. As it turns out it was fine for us to lock down books for EM related reasons, it was considered to be in poor tastes to basically stick down a recruitment ad for any guild. While I understand the importance of NEW to Siege Perilous, it is not proper for any of us to do any action(s) that can be condoned as favoritism towards any one group of individuals, on any shard not even on Siege. It was requested that they be removed, and so they have been. I know that there had already been some conflict from members of the Siege community asking "If NEW Can have them why can't we?", it only goes to show that yes it is in fact a show of favoritism and needed corrected.
Posted by EM Quantum
It is not the EM's fault, and perhaps the old EM did not make clear the intentions of the books in the first place.

Nobody is against NEW, and nobody denies that the books were favoritism. Some people are blowing things way out of proportion and jumping to conclusions.

It's funny how this thread is like the "telephone" game, the original words get distorted by everyone who passes on bad information.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's funny how this thread is like the "telephone" game, the original words get distorted by everyone who passes on bad information.
I heard you had the whole guild banned from UO for duping, and then had the GM (a personal friend of yours) give you all of their housing and even grandfathered them to your single account.

YOU *******!!!...la

G

Goron

It is not the EM's fault, and perhaps the old EM did not make clear the intentions of the books in the first place.

Nobody is against NEW, and nobody denies that the books were favoritism. Some people are blowing things way out of proportion and jumping to conclusions.

Good post. Thank you.
I guess I am at fault for helping to propagate this and the other thread into a pissing match... its just when I see such disrespectful and utterly BS statements like these:
Em Quantum, you really have NO IDEA about Siege, have you? Way to help kill our shard, pal.
"If NEW Can have them why can't we?"

I challenge EM Quantum to name one group of true Siege players who asked this. I don't believe it.
...it angers me.

People were taking their frustration out on the EM when it was likely completely out of the EM's control. The decision was made to maintain a completely impartial and fair stance by EA. But people decided to blow it way out of proportion and act like locked down books were the only thing keeping NEW/Siege going. People were childish and I just had to respond to that. And as such I apologize. I'll just keep out of it- cuz like I've said several times before- I don't really care- BUT, I see the logic in the decision and thus out of principle think it was the right decision.

Final thoughts:
I think keeping NEW as far away from EA as possible is only good.
look at AIG right now... look at the big fuss over it. Just like I don't think EA should give NEW any 'freebies', I don't think the US gov't should have given AIG any handouts. Cuz now look where we are. The gov't is dictating what a corporate entity can and cannot do. Thats ridiculous. So I feel that by keeping NEW unassociated from EA- it only protects NEW. It keeps it a guild run by players for players. Not a guild that has the possibility of having its actions/charter/etc dictated by EA.

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jeez, I am so sick of you, Sweeney. You seem to be anti-everything. You do nothing for this community but sow your hatred. You hated Alcor with a vengeance, yet you are slobbering all over the new EM. Do you SERIOUSLY believe that these books are really favouritism? Are you really SO blind? You are the one that stirred all this trouble....

And the email requesting permission for this was PERFECTLY clear.

S

Sweeney

Jeez, I am so sick of you, Sweeney. You seem to be anti-everything. You do nothing for this community but sew your hatred. You hated Alcor with a vengeance, yet you are slobbering all over the new EM. Do you SERIOUSLY believe that these books are really favouritism? Are you really SO blind? You are the one that stirred all this trouble....

If slobbering all over means defending someone for 1) Doing as their boss says, 2) Maintaining an impartiality (even if this was not explicitly stated by their boss), then yes I must have been.

You have no idea what I do or how I treat people. Nobody disputes the books being a form of favoritism, even you could only pose a question, and so I answer "Yes I do." There is no telling who "stirred" all this trouble, I just admit it may have been me. I'm not afraid to admit I enjoy a world and a game free from preferential treatment.

You have so much personal information regarding the former EM, you share copies of EA corporate emails do you?

;)

[edit]And I'll add this thread has run out of useful insights. I'm done with it.[/edit]

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although Sweeney has conveniently left the thread, perhaps at mention of his close relationship with the new EM, perhaps someone could actually explain exactly WHO this alleged favouritism is actually favouring?

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just did not see these books as an issue. They would direct some players to NEW, these forums also directed players to NEW, should we remove all mention of NEW as its favouratism?

The fact of the matter is, there is no one on the shard who does it as good as new, or is available as much as new is. Also no one offers the general protection the new title does. And when the players 30 days are done, they are directed to a guild to suit them and thier play style. Thieves included.

G

Goron

Jeez, I am so sick of you, Sweeney. You seem to be anti-everything. You do nothing for this community but sow your hatred. You hated Alcor with a vengeance, yet you are slobbering all over the new EM. Do you SERIOUSLY believe that these books are really favouritism? Are you really SO blind? You are the one that stirred all this trouble....

you really are an asshat you know that?
What are you doing for the community by being a closed minded jerk?
Em Quantum, you really have NO IDEA about Siege, have you? Way to help kill our shard, pal.
That quote shows it all. You jump to conclusions and accuse the EM of helping to kill the shard. You never once considered that maybe it was out of the EM's control? did you? Nope... you just lashed out because the action was against your self righteous agenda. Jesus Christ you really do put a bad name out for NEW by associating yourself with it.
"anyone against NEW is obviously a ****tard! and anyone that defends the EM or claims they can understand the reasoning behind the action is evil and trying to destroy Siege and NEW and hates Shalimar and should die!"

Wow. grow the **** up.

G

Goron

Although Sweeney has conveniently left the thread, perhaps at mention of his close relationship with the new EM, perhaps someone could actually explain exactly WHO this alleged favouritism is actually favouring?
It is favoritism towards a guild. It is irrelevant that the guild is supported and liked by 99.99% of the Siege population. Doesn't matter what the guild's charter is. IT IS A PLAYER GUILD NOT AN EA ENTITY. Period.
Again, if there were locked down books advertising K0C I am sure you'd have a ****ing hissy fit and **** your pants over it.

I think you need to grow up and open your eyes to understand the reasoning why EA doesn't have the books locked down. It makes sense when you think of about it- whether you agree with it or not.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've noticed the NEW books have caused quite a stir, I'm willing to give an explanation to their disappearance. At one point there was an issue concerning Colored books locked down by EM's. I brought the fact there were several books of this nature to the attention of our boss, to insure the issue had been fixed. As it turns out it was fine for us to lock down books for EM related reasons, it was considered to be in poor tastes to basically stick down a recruitment ad for any guild. While I understand the importance of NEW to Siege Perilous, it is not proper for any of us to do any action(s) that can be condoned as favoritism towards any one group of individuals, on any shard not even on Siege. It was requested that they be removed, and so they have been. I know that there had already been some conflict from members of the Siege community asking "If NEW Can have them why can't we?", it only goes to show that yes it is in fact a show of favoritism and needed corrected.

As an alternative, I suggest that those interested, post on the Message Board I placed in the wedding office next door to the Counselors Guild Hall, specifically for this purpose. Yes Siege has no New Haven, but every Non-Asian based shard has EM's and an office there, I doubt it will be all that hard for people to find.

Posted by EM Quantum
http://www.emquantum.com/EventForums/index.php?board=2.0

Dunno if this is posted somewhere else or not.

And since I had trouble with this on the Sonoma Forums. No, I'm not an EM, I'm just in contact with them. *points to title above Avatar*
I would like to thank EM Quantum for the temporary locked down message
books for the guild NEW. I never expected this to be permanent occurrence.
I count the action by EM Quantum as a blessing.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

Goron

Also no one offers the general protection the new title does.
So lets have EA make NEWs un-attackable! yeah! lets do that!
And we can make EA put a mandatory 30 day limit (I was in NEW for closer to 2 months, FYI)!!! And we can make EA take over the guild! Yeah! Lets give it to EA !@@!!!! Yeah!
Do you see the point?

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Geez I am gone for two fricken days and all hell breaks loose on this shard in my absence !!!

I did not even know there WERE books locked down regarding NEW guild in any pixel town buildings let alone now they are gone ... !!

WTF ? :yell:

I do not know wtf to think, it all seems so bizarre, the fuss made over em to begin with even. Since I never even knew there were books locked down in public buildings ... guess I won't exactly miss them since I never seen em to begin with. BUT on the other hand ...they were not really bugging anyone merely by there being there either, were they ? ?

I don't folks... ONLY ON SIEGE ...does the entire SHARD fight over NEW not once, but many times over. . and over and over again !!

This bickering and fighting, justifiable or not, does NOTHING to build our community, not manage to keep nor bring folks HERE to "stay here "if all they see is us hissy fitting/bickereing endlessly over everything from guild tags to ......... something/everything, like what is best for our new immigrants ........books locked down or not, is now not even the issue it is US...what is best for SIEGE is not us all having pissing matches over all this. Understandable true...but look at how we LOOK our *image* that we gotta fuss over books that WERE locked down to begin with...now fuss that these are gone.

I say we all, MAKE SOME BOOKS LOCK EM DOWN on our porches in our public homes not as convenient as in town locked down in public buildings books would be but better than no books no where, and direct em all to NEW guild, and/or continue to petition for the books to be returned where they were if ye want em back ........ or not. :(

Gone two fricken days from playing and all hell breaks loose here........unbelieveable. :(

And Hoffs do NOT discontinue any events which you do, :) nor anyone else ...those events bring us together when we can attend and brings the new immigrants in to meet us all whomever got to attend whatever event held by whomever on Siege.

We need MORE events not less !!

And we need LESS bickering here or yes we are self mutilating our own shard folks by pissing at each other over
EVERYTHING and ANYTHING
which does NOTHING to build community here. hrmmm

*ends rant yelling at everyone to settle DOWN and build UP instead of tear down this shard's community or what is left of it:gun::scholar: *

Status
Not open for further replies.