• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Info required: - Dread War Horse, Greater Dragon

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What loot do they have?
How many hides?
Does the dreadhorse still spawn at Midnight?
Do we have a PD figure for the horse?
Tell me all you know :)

And, yes, I'm planning to try to put them on the Hunter's Guide, but I need your help. I have the figures Llewen and Hunter Moon did but I need the other info too.

Remember we did it together for the reptalon?

N

Nenime

About Greater Dragons:

Loot:

- 1500 - 2000 Gold
- 16 Gems
- Magic Items
Carved: 7 Red or Yellow Dragon Scales, 30 Barbed Hides, 19 Raw Ribs
Special: Level 5 (or 4? not sure) Treasure Map

Magic Level must be Master because they cast Flamestrike.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can anyone give me a description of the Warhorse's area effect spell when wild please?

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about all the other critters that aren't added? Like more than question marks and zeros for Miasma....updating Swoop....Minotaur....Pyre....etc

N

Nenime

What about all the other critters that aren't added? Like more than question marks and zeros for Miasma....updating Swoop....Minotaur....Pyre....etc
Then please help gathering and providing the missing info and I'm sure that Petra or _zigzag_ will add it as soon as possible. Remember, it's not an offical UO site - it's a fan project :)

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then please help gathering and providing the missing info and I'm sure that Petra or _zigzag_ will add it as soon as possible. Remember, it's not an offical UO site - it's a fan project :)
I'd be glad to help! Just don't know where to send the info when I get it.

S

Sarphus

I got sick of getting told to "just submit the data" after having submitted the data repeatedly to stratics. Ultimately, I spent a week and submitted the data to a fansite where I actually could make changes.

imo, the "just submit the data" comment falls flat because I have submitted plenty of data and have yet to see any updates to things I submitted.

N

Nenime

I got sick of getting told to "just submit the data" after having submitted the data repeatedly to stratics. Ultimately, I spent a week and submitted the data to a fansite where I actually could make changes.

imo, the "just submit the data" comment falls flat because I have submitted plenty of data and have yet to see any updates to things I submitted.
Oops :blushing: sorry, I didn't know that.

C

Corrupted Goblin

Uber Dragon
STATS Minimum Maximum After Tame
Hit Points 1000 2000 1000
Stamina
Mana 475 675 337
STR 1025 1425 712
DEX
INT 475 675 337
RESISTANCES Minimum Maximum
Physical 60 85
Fire 60 90
Cold 40 55
Poison 40 60
Energy 50 75
SKILLS Minimum Maximum
Wrestle 115 145
Tactics 110 140
Magic Resistance 110 140
Magic / EI 110 140

Dread Warhorse
STATS Minimum Maximum After Tame
Hit Points 555 648 650
Stamina 92 125
Mana 92 152
STR 502 551 551
DEX 89 125 125
INT 100 159 159
RESISTANCES Minimum Maximum
Physical 65 75
Fire 20 40
Cold 20 40
Poison 50 60
Energy 40 50
SKILLS Minimum Maximum
Wrestle
Tactics
Magic Resistance
Magic / EI

This is from Poo so we know its reliable

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, thanks. I have most of that from the stickies at the top of this board :)