• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Info on Dragon Turtle Eggs

TheflY of LS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So....I finally got one of these after probably a hundred spawns. I put it in an incubator, but now what? I'm worried I will lose him if I don't follow specific instructions, but all I have read is to put him in an incubator and water every 24 hours for 3 days. But I'm not even sure how to water it? I know...sad.....

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Basically, you care for the Dragon Turtle egg like the Battle Chicken egg. Petra has a guide that may help:

http://ode-guild.com/uostuff/chicken-lizards.html

Note: Unlike the Battle Chicken, there is no "coop" for a Dragon Turtle. Once tamed, it must be taken to the stable like other pets.

Last edited:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
water it with a water jug you can get from any innkeeper or barkeeper in game.
just put it in the incubator and water it.
then the same time for the next 3 days it will turn 'dry' and you water it.
do that at 24 and 48 and 72 hours.
at 72 hours it will change to a mature egg - take it out and dd click it to hatch it.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent...thanks for the prompt responses everyone!
Keep in mind so you don't lose it, there is time delay occurring. If the egg does not move to the next growth stage right on time be patient and wait for it. I have had eggs delayed up to an hour. Good Luck

TheflY of LS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One more quick question...if I am going to miss a 'watering', I can remove it from the incubator and the timer stops, so I won't technically miss it, correct?

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It will not run away like the battle chicken and it won't get aggravated that you're trying to tame it either. ;)

-P.E.

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One more quick question...if I am going to miss a 'watering', I can remove it from the incubator and the timer stops, so I won't technically miss it, correct?
I wouldn't do that - might be better off just taking the whole incubator and putting it in a secure chest instead