• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Infinite Trapbox

Tekagi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello, i have a question about trapbox. Used as a paralyze "protection" when you have no resist. The trap box is a useful thing. Recently i learned that there can be such a thing as limitless trapbox. that is always trapped and always working. Is such a thing really possible? I was thinking on dropping resist on my template in favor of other skills. But only if this could work.

Thank you for your help.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello, i have a question about trapbox. Used as a paralyze "protection" when you have no resist. The trap box is a useful thing. Recently i learned that there can be such a thing as limitless trapbox. that is always trapped and always working. Is such a thing really possible? I was thinking on dropping resist on my template in favor of other skills. But only if this could work.

Thank you for your help.
you make a small crate with 30.1 tinker and 0 carp, as a human. you then trap it with a dart trap and once it is trapped you lock it with the key. then you unlock it with magic unlock spell and it goes off everytime you open it for about 4-15 damage. it has to be turned a certain way or you cannot trap, or set it. if you cannot set it the way it faces, then turn it the other way.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you use a square crate it matters not the direction when opening.