• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

INFIDELS!!!!!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Dare to challenge the might that is SONOMA!

i see you all standing over the grave of your 2 dead teams crying for the horde that is Sonoma to stop!

*points a evil old crone finger at you*

DEATH!!!!!

DEATH TO YOU ALL!!!!!!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*still pointing a evil finger at you all*

Catskills challenges Sonoma for the Treasure Hunting Belt

UO Herald

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*done pointing the evil finger..... but farts before he leaves!!!!!*

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WAKA would have something to say about it... :p
HAHA! Yep. We say bring it on in Waka. Then again, none of us in Waka specialize in t-map hunting. So we will let some of the trammel based guilds handle this. Sonomans don't back down though. We may lose, highly doubtful, but we will come non the less! Prepare to take a beating Cats!!!

P

PitrGri

I think we forgot most about T-Hunting near 2006... but I believe some Baja players will win this one... :p

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
SONOMANS are always ready soooo BRING IT ON!!

TED NUGENT'S CAT SCRATCH FEVER!!

:thumbup: and we will bring the extra big towel to wipe up all your spilled milk!!

Hera75

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummm, how is baja going to win this one? Baja won't even challenge. :) After a year of holding the trophy, someone finally stepped up to LITTLE Sonoma. Like BM said, Sonoma will NEVER back down!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
LOL@ whoever said Baja since this is a Cats vs Sonoma event.
Sadly poor Poo will be running slower than the Cats team since he's the only one on that shard and is going to have to open multiple clients to get his maps done!!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

P

PitrGri

Ummm, how is baja going to win this one? Baja won't even challenge. :) After a year of holding the trophy, someone finally stepped up to LITTLE Sonoma. Like BM said, Sonoma will NEVER back down!
Wait and see... :popcorn:

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHA! Yep. We say bring it on in Waka. Then again, none of us in Waka specialize in t-map hunting. So we will let some of the trammel based guilds handle this. Sonomans don't back down though. We may lose, highly doubtful, but we will come non the less! Prepare to take a beating Cats!!!
I happily and eagerly anticipate the oppertunity to chase your crew off of OUR shard.... again. :stir:

I will commend you all if you can make it longer than two weeks this time. :mf_prop: