• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhanced Client Infested Tree disappears

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The infested tree disappears a moment instead of showing the squirrel in the EC client.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
The infested tree disappears a moment instead of showing the squirrel in the EC client.
I have been unable to reproduce this issue. Can you confirm that this issue is still occurring?

T

Tazar

I can confirm it. Many "animated" items disappear in the Enhanced Client. Soulstones often do not visibly appear until moused over. Fountains of life are often not visible at all - but are there when moused over or clicked. The decorative fountain (Round-white one from the heritage token) often has individual tiles that do not render at all. Many other items have similar issues - but it is only the "animated" items.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Many other items have similar issues - but it is only the "animated" items.
There is already a problem report in the system related to animated tiles. I had never seen it occurring with the infested tree but I have added that tile to the list of tiles included in the report.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've also had this with a small soul forge (usable type). Appears again when you move the mouse over it.