• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Incredibly Whinny demands of the day

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I want love for my Bard. real love i want to be able to equip my Lute I want it to have Mods
I don't want to be forced to play a mage/bard or warrior/bard i want a bard spell book a songbook if you will
with offensive spells with buffing spells with travel spells think bards in D&D or Pathfinder.... no recall for me Encore or repeat performance etc etc etc....

Adrahil

Adventurer
I want love for my Bard. real love i want to be able to equip my Lute I want it to have Mods
I don't want to be forced to play a mage/bard or warrior/bard i want a bard spell book a songbook if you will
with offensive spells with buffing spells with travel spells think bards in D&D or Pathfinder.... no recall for me Encore or repeat performance etc etc etc....
I second this 110%. I would even take diminishing returns on multiple repeat performances to balance it out.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i think any pure "real skill" template should have a major advantage over any hybrid item based template...