• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Increasing size of Inventory icon graphics on EC

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can I increase size of inventory grinds in EC? The thing is huge eye-sore in very literal sense on every setting I've found on options menu; No matter what I do to Inventory UI,( Legacy mode, EC mode, grid, list..) graphics of items in inv remain way too small. My eye keeps " trying" to see them, it is simply very uncomfortable and tiresome.. My UI scale is at 100%. Which frankly isn't very large as far as Inventory goes.

I have better than average eyesight..
..Which prolly won't be the case if I spend few more hours looking at these grids, heh.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Press ESC then go to actions.
2. Find toggle scale mode.
3. Now drag and drop it to a hotbar, then click on it and you will get a message in your journal toggle scale mode on.
4.Now mouse over the item you want to scale, scroll up to scale+ and scroll down to scale-

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That helped! Thanks.

Every time I get back to UO, I try to force myself to switch to EC. There'd be so many interesting, powerful features underneath the hood.

But what a trial it is to use... Every single thingg in UI feels like my enemy.