• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Incorrect Hued Recipe For Serpentwyne Book- Updated starting bid and new information

RajunKajun

Visitor
I am going to be auctioning off an old EM book I have. The hue is incorrect and is also unobtainable from and dyes or dye tubs. I reached out to a few different people and as far as anyone can find out this makes the book a 1 of 1. The book is currently on Pacific, but I can also move it to Atlantic for the winner.

The auction begins now and will end on 9/3/2023 @10PM EST. The 10 minute rule applies and no private bidding will be allowed. Starting bid is 5P. I will accept payment on Pacific or Atlantic. Let the bidding begin!

EDIT- It has been confirmed here that this book has more than 1 out there. Confirmed that there are 3 so far. I will still be auctioning this item. It was most likely an exploit that has been resolved since then. With this new information, there are most likely still a very limited number with the hue 1121.

UPDATED STARTING BID- the bidding will now be reduced to 400m.
bookhue.png The Recipe For Serpentwyne - By The Brotherhood Of The Rose

Original hue- "Luna White" or Hue 1150

Current hue- Hue 1121

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I am interested to hear some ideas of how it got that way...assuming anyone has one.

Also a little interested on why you posted it on one account then deleted it and posted it from another account. Just seemed a bit of an odd thing to do.

RajunKajun

Visitor
I am interested to hear some ideas of how it got that way...assuming anyone has one.

Also a little interested on why you posted it on one account then deleted it and posted it from another account. Just seemed a bit of an odd thing to do.
I was having an issue with one of my accounts and had Merlin help me with it and he deleted the other post so I could fix the issue. Also I am unsure of how it got the hue it has. I asked a few brokers, collectors, and some friends and no one has an explaination so far

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I was having an issue with one of my accounts and had Merlin help me with it and he deleted the other post so I could fix the issue. Also I am unsure of how it got the hue it has. I asked a few brokers, collectors, and some friends and no one has an explaination so far
Right on. Just an odd item and then a seemingly odd thing to do so I felt I needed to ask. Thanks for explaining.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am going to be auctioning off an old EM book I have. The hue is incorrect and is also unobtainable from and dyes or dye tubs. I reached out to a few different people and as far as anyone can find out this makes the book a 1 of 1. The book is currently on Pacific, but I can also move it to Atlantic for the winner.

The auction begins now and will end on 9/3/2023 @10PM EST. The 10 minute rule applies and no private bidding will be allowed. Starting bid is 5P. I will accept payment on Pacific or Atlantic. Let the bidding begin!

View attachment 146531 The Recipe For Serpentwyne - By The Brotherhood Of The Rose

Original hue- "Luna White" or Hue 1150

Current hue- Hue 1121
I have this book as well and another which is hue 2118, being that it has the same name as this clicky rare The Recipe For Serpentwyne - By The Brotherhood Of The Rose I doubt it's any type of rarer or unique version... probably just an old bug or exploit used to change the hue. Both came from an idoc about 10 years ago

1693225533616.png

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1693226766040.png

Agree with Archnight. Probably some exploit color change, just curious is yours blessed?

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
View attachment 146546

Agree with Archnight. Probably some exploit color change, just curious is yours blessed?

Yes and oddly enough... the 2118 hued one has an extra space underneath the weight. Maybe that would change if I locked them down but just noticed. So assuming there's more that's 3 of the 1121 and 2 of the 2118 i've seen and know of so far

1693227806438.png

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My thought is the 'blessed' somehow registers as enhanced item and then gives the ability to dye the item. But just a guess. Because the others that I have that are original hue are not blessed.

RajunKajun

Visitor
Yes and oddly enough... the 2118 hued one has an extra space underneath the weight. Maybe that would change if I locked them down but just noticed. So assuming there's more that's 3 of the 1121 and 2 of the 2118 i've seen and know of so far

View attachment 146547
I reached out to a number of people and no one could tell me even this much. Thank you. I do appreciate it. I did not say they can be dyed. The hue 2118 can be obtained through dye tubs, however the other one that we have being the 1121, there is no dye or dye tub to achieve this color. I would like to say that it would make it a tad more "rare". Thank you for the extra information as well! Some light has finally been shed