• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Incapacitated

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which is exactly why if it was the goblins, one of them would have carried a shoe with him, just to throw off ... oh wait n/m *hopes no-one sees this*
This is true...I mean really. Unless we have a Cinderella running around. Who forgets one shoe?
Worst. Assassin. Ever.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is true...I mean really. Unless we have a Cinderella running around. Who forgets one shoe?
Worst. Assassin. Ever.
While I agree with you, its much easier to let them think they are "clever" (They tend to trash my castle anytime there is a "disagreement") Plus goblin pee never comes out of shoes

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to that governors' meeting with the intent of becoming more involved and because guildmates asked me to attend. Much to my consternation, I ended up poisoned and had to spend the night on a cot in the healer's hut. I still haven't received the medical bill for that episode but I'll expect full compensation from the person, or persons, who were responsible for this cruel act. I WANT JUSTICE!

P.S. I apologize to Aleecia for thinking she was responsible just so she could show us how pretty her corpse is with that evening gown.

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would like to offer my apologies to all. As Governor of Moonglow it is my duty to be aware of the goings-on of the island. I swear that I am telling the truth that these 'goings-on' were unknown to me. I'm sure the King will help me find a more suitable home for these ladies. Perhaps they can be relocated to Jhelom where apparently their services have been in high demand according to Governor Aleecia. I will discuss this with the King at next weeks meeting.

And to think that every day, sometimes more than twice a day Bucko has been going to that farm to gather the cotton! That poor innocent boy!

Madame Velorina.jpg

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The funny thing is, I was doing a bit of training in those pens behind there just a week ago!