• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] In search of a few items

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems my nap lasted longer than I had thought, I have finally awoken, years later to see things have changed a bit. First and fore most, my Rune Library is no longer gracing the streets of Luna, and not to my surprise.

My first order of business upon waking then, is of course to rebuild a new Rune Library ... here is my problem ... is there anywhere good, besides Luna, for vendor browsing? Looking for items like, low level dye tubs, lampposts, bars of gold, etc etc ... older low end deco ... I've ran the Luna circuit, and there just doesn't seem to be many 'mundane' items such as these. Looking for some good, off the grid vendor shops.

Any help pointing the right direction on where to find items like these would be greatly appreciated. Will give it a few more days of walking the land searching before reaching out with a proper shopping list I suppose.

Thanks!

Xanth de Orlig, [CoA]
Historian, Citizens of Avalon
&
Gilean, [Vrtx]
Keeper of the Book, Purple Llama Society

PS. Keep yer eye out for the newest incarnation of The Grateful Rune, Rune Library .. the Purple Llama Society's, Runes of Baja, newly constructed at the Bridge of 2 Kings in Trammel. Under renovations currently, but doors should be open, adding new book sets daily.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You may want to try the Vendor Search option available via the context menu. You need to be in a safe place to be able to use it.

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may want to try the Vendor Search option available via the context menu. You need to be in a safe place to be able to use it.
Well .. that is an extremely handy little function ... you just shaved hours off my time on pricing items as well! Thank you WildStar, for the insight, much obliged.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You're welcome