• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In search of a few good scoundrels.

• Thread starter imported_Chad Sexington
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Chad Sexington

edit: Looking for a guild on siege.

(A guild with other people who have their own stories to tell. Start a series of episodes from a single guild that play off each other's stories?)

I

imported_Mr. Sly

Well u have CoT which is run by my man Alex, then u have .01 which is the guild me and my cousin Pennywise made he is the GM of that. I have seen 2 other guilds that have some pickpockets but ive only seen them once and i am thinking they are the only people in their guild. Other then that the other guys including myself have made other guilds our home mine is KOC. Hit me up when u come to SP id love to meet the man behind the stories.

E

Evil Galad

I got tons of old screenshot episodes that I need to get around to posting some day.

I

imported_Chad Sexington

I don't know if there is or not. But if there isn't... someone make one.

I

imported_sbom

We have many thieves in the MYTH/TnT/AO/TnA alliance.

Most of them are on the faction branches (AO/TnA) and participate in sigil stealing.
Stealing during faction base defense is fun also (steal reagents, bandages and such from attackers).
Of course, we also have our own solo action taking place as well!

Y

Yukio

Tch, a real thief would steal an entire guild and make it his/her own mighty empire of treachery and other larger words that mean bad things that are so evil that they are good!

G

Aye, you'll have to get Ru's story about the theft of a 120 fencing powerscroll, or was it eval?

I

imported_Chad Sexington

Alright. If no one else will, I guess I'll do it myself.

<center>
</center>

I don't know what happened to the original S|S on Siege. Maybe someone else does.