• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In need of some help!

A

AutumnKiss

Hey guys!

Okay, so we've been running this contest now for about a month... and I'm working on building on the Awards House so we can give out the prizes... but I've got a problem!

I have this great size 8 lot, but no roomies. And without roomies, I can only have so many items. And with so many items, I can't decorate the way I want!

So... who wants to be a roomie with me at Allakhazam Awards?!? First come, first served... will fill all roomie spots! This will also allow you automatic entry to the Awards Event!

Let me know here or in game, and we'll be at a house tonight, so I'll be online.

Thanks!

~AK

M

MandiK

Let me know if you still need roomies, I have all kinds of sims :D

A

AutumnKiss

Okay, with you two and one private message I received, that's three... I'll send invites out today when I log on.

Any other takers?

Thanks!

Mavric

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I could've logged in I would've given you my lot to work with.
I'm Green Moon in game. When my account was killed you where still my roomie.

Mavric

M

miuf

i would love to help
i am pretty good in propert design, if you need wxtra help, whats your name in game?, i have some spare sims
just let meknow

A

AutumnKiss

Green, thanks. I obtained a lot separate so I could build it and not take anyone else's space. I appreciate it, though!

Muif, I'm AutumnKiss in-game. And I'm on right now, and will be for a short period, if you want to look me up.

MandiK and Qute Pi, I need to know who to invite?

Thanks, guys!

J

Joel Robert

If you still need roomies, you can invite "Black Beary" He'll be happy to cater the awards.

A

AutumnKiss

MandiK, I will toss you an invite when I log in later today.

Everyone else, thank you so much for your offers! All of my roomie slots are now full!

I hope to see everyone at the Awards Ceremony, though!