• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) In need of a retouch tool...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I can. I have access to one someone on the board here has given me. Feel free to get in touch with me Pirate.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*tips tricorn*

Aye... thank ye lass. I will send a pidgin to ya later this evenin'.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is a pirate's favorite kind of socks?

Arrrrgyle

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is an 11th year vet item. It will allow you to turn an ethereal mount into a "normal" version of the same animal. It will also make Chargers and Polar Bears transparent. You can not choose the color, but you can switch them back and fourth.

C

Corvak

The color is whatever the default is. I like it to make ethereal mounts work better in RP without having to worry about someones house spawn killing my horse while i'm inside.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The color is whatever the default is. I like it to make ethereal mounts work better in RP without having to worry about someones house spawn killing my horse while i'm inside.
This is me as well. They are great for EM events unless, of course you fight with your pet. I do wish you could choose the "normal hue" and not have to settle for the default, but it is certainly a welcome addition to the game.

C

Corvak

Yeah, I am thinking simply, like riding up to the tavern or something. I know I could just zap right next to it with a runebook, but when your character is supposed to be a warrior, and not a mage, it is more fitting to travel by horse than by rune.