• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic In Loving memory of my dear brother Mike. The Home Guild [Home] Of Atlantic.

T

Tazar

Though I have heard rumor of this for a while, it makes hearing it no easier. Mike will be missed by many across the Atlantic shard - including me.

I will track down and inform those that I know and spread the word from there.

Safe Journeys Mike - wherever you travel.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I'm very sorry for your tremendous loss. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

M

mandosa-nice

Oh, i have played and traded with him by the past. Rest in peace / Mes condoléances.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to hear about your loss. Such a young age.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've dealt with Mike several times in the past and will miss him also.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, way tooo young.

L

Llwyd

It is hard to lose a brother, or any loved one. Sincere sympathies to you and your family.

M

Marcus Blackwell

Sorry for your loss. I have done bussiness with him in the past and always found him honest and trustworthy..He'll be missed in UO.. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

S

Sinful Candie

I don't even know where to start. Mike and I are very old friends. We have shared so much together and He has help me may times. I always enjoy just sitting and talking to him when he was not out helping others or selling a house. Mike you will be missed!! *tears*

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Thank you Tazer for looking for me and letting me know what happen.

Thank you Zeb and Draken for the info as well.

S

Sinful Candie

I just got the news about Mike passing away. I am sorry to hear this and My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Mike you will be Missed! Mike and I were old friends. I always enjoying sitting around talking with him. He has help so many people. You will always be in my thoughts. *cries*

Thank you Tazer, Draken-Korin and Zeb for bring this info to me.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mike was a great person and a wonderful merchant, not to mention the best IDOC/House placer on the Atlantic Shard. He had mentioned to me a few times in passing of his condition and he was always positive despite the pain and suffering he must have been going through. He was always willing to work with people, when I was just starting out collecting he had a collection of guildstones that I wanted more than anything, he accepted in trade a ton of objects of questionable worth and what little gold I could come up with. I still have one left, his favorite of the collection and mine as well (So Easy To Use No Wonder Its #1 [AOL]).
This is harder to type out than I thought it would be. During this past rares fest, not the most recent one on GL, the one that Tomas and I hosted on atl, I purchased from him 2 pillars stuck in a box which I placed in front of my house at Treasure Trove. I've got a lot of memories of Mike and every single one is something that I will never forget, fun to just hang out with, always a good story. He was always happy to help new players, giving away homes in Haven. He was the sort of person that made UO the kind of game that I want to play and he won't be forgotten.

Athelas [Treasure Trove] Atlantic

L

Lord Roland Banethor

My utmost condolences to you and your family. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

J

jfkeach

Mike had told me what he was going through, and I will miss him. He was a great human being and will be missed. I did the art for his sig, bought several houses from him, and have known him to be honorable and trustworthy for years. I am truly sorry for your loss.

Paps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My condolences goes out to you,his family and friends.

D

Dremwvr

Mike I know you are up there looking down grinning. Just wanted to say I am going to miss your grouchy butt. You gave me such a hard time in the game you sorta made it fun. I respect your legacy and know you will be missed by us all. Happy Trails friend, thanks for the memories, the help, the houses and the knowledge.

Kraxal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am shocked to hear this news. Doi was a good dude. We had done many transactions through the years. He even played with us in our guild for a bit and you might have also Keith. May he rest in peace! I am now sad!

T

Tribute House

I am still in shock...Home has been an icon in this game for me since I started playing, several years ago now...he was an excellent idoc peer, an individual to motivate my competitive nature, and ultimatly inspire me to be a better player. We have shared many laughs, gotten into occasional arguments (as only idocers can) and looted many houses together...I will miss him terribly, and cannot help but feel a pang of loss for the community as a whole...All of my thoughts and prayers to his family...37 is just too young.

M

Markess [CoW]

wow. this is soo sad to find out.
i knew of him and he was a fellow and always honest uo'er for the longest time..
though i didnt know you on soo much of a personal level.. R.I.P my friend

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is very sad. thank you for notifying the uo community keith, i am so sorry for your loss and for uo's loss.

W

Wastelands

Hello all, and thank you for your kind words. Im happy to see alot of people come and post here for him.. Im sure he would feel loved, :).