• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa In Loving Memory Of Cara T.W.P Guild Europa

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In Loving Memory Of Cara Lacey T.W.P Guild Europa

In loving memory of a dear friend Cara Lacey...Who Passed away 22/12/09 , who touched our hearts, with her amazing sense of humour, pure generous heart and simply being herself... will miss you greatly huni, especially your laughter and wicked sense of humour, in our hearts and thoughts always...R.I.P xxxxxxxxxx Tia & Frankie xxxx

A

Anrymeel

Cara as we all know was an amazing loving and kind woman who loved Rince. They built a home in TWP and I was happy to have shared an alliance with them.
We will miss your humor and play style.
My respects and condolences to her children and her beloved Rince.
Save me a spot for the game on the other side dear.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A year has passed already, still sorely missed, thinking of you cara, in our hearts and thoughts always...xx god bless hun.

Beowulf24

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember still 1yr ago the news Rainqueen posted on the guild forum of Cara's passing, it was devastating then and is still even now hard to believe she is gone 1 year later.

RIP Cara and thanks for the great times and memories in uo, you will always be missed by those who loved you.

Aragorn
GM-CD Reigns

X

Xenadia

:heart:Its been a year since your passing & I am missing you so much.. You was always there for me & helped me through all my hard times. We would help each other through our hard times. Phone away we was & yes you was like the sister I always wanted!!! We was inseparatable. Uo duel trouble makers we was!! We always together doing something & getting into trouble & calling our hubbys to save us... We laughted alot. I will always cherish all these memories!!! But now god has decided to take you home with him. But you will always be in my mind & heart loves you forever & ever.. Pookster & BasilBrush:heart:

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was only talking about you yesterday when you helped me do my first peerless and champs. Fond memories, my last dread that I did was one that you ran. I visit your memorial often, sleep well Lady Cara Lacey x