• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In-game macro help

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been wanting to tune up my in-game macros so I can use one keystroke to cast two or three spells in a row,but for the life of me,I can't seem to make them work the way I want. I have a necro/nox mage so I will be using evil omen plus poison. Also I'll be using the standard explosion/ebolt combo.

The problem I have is that when I set the macro thus "Cast spell/wait for target/cast spell ect ect" I keep getting the message "You can not cast negative spells on your target" When I was testing my macros I was targeting ettins.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong,or better yet tell me what I need to be doing right?

G

Ok if u are casting a spell on said monster and then using your macro u would need a line after wait for target to say last target or target last you will find in drop down list sorry im at work so cant remember exact wording.

Another option -

With that new targetting system (most of us have turned it off, you can tell if its on if you get the targetting system around last monster/npc/player/yurself that u cast a spell on) you can set your macro with a first line turn targetting system on/off and then in your macro commands you can choose for your macro to target either yourself, nearest hostile, or 1 last choice that i cant think of offhand, last line of your macro would be turn targetting system on/off to get rid of it again.

Hopefully you understand what im trying to say here and it resolves your issues