• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In game communication

R

RuthieJ

Ok i have looked everywhere and cant find anything to answer my question. I know how to instanly chat in game by hitting enter and typing what i want to say. What i cant figure is how to chat in region talk and such to player who are no where near me . I checked my manual, FAQ and such but no help. If anyone could answer me i would really appreciate it. :mf_prop:

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe it is /1 to change to regional chat. if not then defiantly /2 will work.

R

RuthieJ

Ok i have the official game guide and it says nothing at all about in game communiction. /1 or /2 didnt work at all ..........im so lost :(Any other webisites out there that is more helpful?

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
/w or /tell = talk to a player specifically.
EXAMPLE: Type "/w Noob" then a message to contact a player named "Noob" on your server.

/g = guild chat. Save this for when you join a guild.

Another thing to know is /wb = warband. If you're in a PVP guild they might use this option.

What I can't figure out is how to drop out of guild chat & talk to a non-guild member.