• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imps

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Does anyone use them?
They have pack instinct, and they used to be a 1 slot pet. But they were op and they were turned into a 2 slot pet. However, as a two slot pet, they are pretty much worthless, soooo, I haven't seen anyone use them...

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
right now probably a few of the invasion imps are the only ones left

they became prety usless once bumped to 2 slotter and most prob dont have nay saved unless for nostalgia

D

Drazasamus

they need like 75 taming... mares are better... but a gargoyle with them and maybe a scorpian trained up could do some damage with the magic... mare and beetle would be better tho

Metalstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They're two slots now??

Damn, just the other day I was thinking about taming three of them and teaming them with a fire steed (demon pack instinct).

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, I still prefer the old graphics they had too, old imps were cool!

Wenchy