• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Improved crafting

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, is there any way to make creating repair deeds less onerous?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure to be honest. You can make anything but repair deeds using 'make number' etc, but repair deeds have to be made individually by clicking 'repair' and targetting the deed. It's not counted as 'making' anything as far as I can tell, so 'make last' won't work?
Probably there isn't any way to do it, but I don't know if I don't ask?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure to be honest. You can make anything but repair deeds using 'make number' etc, but repair deeds have to be made individually by clicking 'repair' and targetting the deed. It's not counted as 'making' anything as far as I can tell, so 'make last' won't work?
Probably there isn't any way to do it, but I don't know if I don't ask?
what about an action like the one for make last? :p
this should allow you to make as much as you want :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you. Sorry for the late reply, I had to log. Repair button works beautifully.
Thank you for making it.

Winter

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Is there a way to get back to the first/main menu while crafting? It is easier for me to navigate that way rather than searching. I don't see a "Back" button.

Also, can I turn off the new crafting menu and get the default gumps?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a way to get back to the first/main menu while crafting? It is easier for me to navigate that way rather than searching. I don't see a "Back" button.
just reset the search with the red X to go back to the category list.