• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imposter 'PG0H'

• Thread starter katherinepgoh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

katherinepgoh

A fellow has recently made a fake 'PG0H' guildstone, and we are unsure of what his goals are other than the fact he placed a small home in our city and went out of his way to make the design look very bad, then copy our house signs and put our guild name upon his house sign.
The fellow's name is Pope Rockfist IV, and he may either be a griefer, a scammer, or something else, but we wanted to let you know that he is not nor has he ever been a part of PGoH. Please do not trust this person the way you would a true member of PGoH. Thank you.

Remember, a real Guardian of Honor's guild abbreviation has a lowercase 'o' in it. Thanks!

V

Victoria Navarre

I just went to see what you were saying. I want to file harrassment for the very bad use of housing tiles. Oi! And what he claims for a guild...Pink Guardians of Honor? *eye roll*

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I just went to see what you were saying. I want to file harrassment for the very bad use of housing tiles. Oi! And what he claims for a guild...Pink Guardians of Honor? *eye roll*
lol
Sorry to hear you guys are being bothered. I've tried to keep my guys all respectful of your guild, I think it's working out ok. On that note, if you need help contact me.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At first we were joking about him giving us a free museum of modern art. Because let's be honest modern art is that horrible.

K

katherinepgoh

Update: There's apparently yet another impostor guild, [Purple Gaurdians of Honor - PG*H].

Remember, Everyone, there's only one PGoH. Big P, Big G, Little o, Big H.

V

Victoria Navarre

Update: There's apparently yet another impostor guild, [Purple Gaurdians of Honor - PG*H].

Remember, Everyone, there's only one PGoH. Big P, Big G, Little o, Big H.
This is also set in Oly lands?

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These impostor guilds are also sending out war requests to other RP guilds. I turned down two tonight.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In that case i'd like to remind everyone that we almost always are in personal contact with the GM's of other roleplay guilds before we ever send out a highlight. So if Piper or I haven't contacted you then chances are that the highlight isn't from us.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scarst, your description made me almost want to come see that house.....Almost.

And yeah, the HL's being sent out are disturbing.

C

CatLord

... but then we would see the player numbers drop like a stone.

Very bad for morale.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok now this makes me mad... Pgoh is the oldest guild on shard and the next was GOL. Pgoh was was made by Borg , Greg and few others on Oct 11,1997, in dec of 1997 i made friends with Ser Brighblade and his wife in game and out Scout... *any who remeber this far back will know of her famous lap dances ..it was not until 1999 that i joined Pgoh and had a blast as none other then Lora Deblood .. the stories we had and rp when he was a game that still was 90% roleplay.....so to trash a guild that has been around almost as long as the game has been out , people should be ashamed.. we had so many adventure in rp back then its nice to go the pgoh boards and still read the old story plots etc....That was roleplay... now adays its hard to find that same content within the game...but certain people *that house owner* should be ashamed of him/herself for trying bring them down...

Till this day they still hold the same code of honor they did back in 1997 All guilds could learn a thing or two about honor from this one guild....

And yes while i maybe in a pvp guild pgoh will always be consider a home to me and i am i will always be welcomed....