• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IMPORTANT

• Thread starter captainfireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

captainfireball

guys im suspended.(i dont know y)i read it on sat and said it was for 72 hours.ITS STILL SUSPENDED:sad4::sad4::sad4:.oh yea also my dad canceling my membership on the 5th or 6th:sad4::sad4::sad4::sad4:

W

Wascally Wabbit

Yea that happened to me for saying some words Im not too proud of... It said 72 hours and to unlock the account i had to have my parent log in. My parents care less about what i do so i made the parent account and when i logged in it said ERROR. This led me to belive i was permanently banned. I stopped playing for about a year until LifeAbundance was determined enough to find a way out of it... Finds out i just had to accept the Terms of Service or somthing. Try doing that to see if it helps.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Your parent may have to call disney to comlete this process. If your account is set up as a childs account your parents are going to have to set up a parent account to link them together before you can log back in. Contact Disney for more information on this.