• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Important Rares Forum Change!

• Thread starter imported_Wing Chun
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Wing Chun

sorry folks but a rare is a rare be it a semi rare, event rare or a server birth. By moving items like holiday gifts and semi rares to other forums you are just stratifying the haves from the have nots. It is sad to see this level of elitism here on the rares forum

G

<blockquote><hr>

sorry folks but a rare is a rare be it a semi rare, event rare or a server birth. By moving items like holiday gifts and semi rares to other forums you are just stratifying the haves from the have nots. It is sad to see this level of elitism here on the rares forum

[/ QUOTE ]

The purpose behind it was to bring more activity and life to the other forums which do not recieve as much attention, and was a decision by the moderators, and had little to do with the players who use this forum.

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's not entirely true...

Had you all not requested it previously, I wouldn't've done it.

I'm not going to force anything that no one likes... I'm an admin, not a dictator.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]QFT