• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Imporant Rares News

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
http://www.uoherald.com/news/
Sorry if I am out of place, didn't see this posted here anywhere wanted to give folks a heads up...
Rares Issues
Chrissay Zeeman
03 Mar 2009 19:31:08
We are currently experiencing issues with “true rares” or “server birth rares” such as Worldgem Bits and Skull Mugs and we strongly discourage players from purchasing them from vendors or other players. We will keep you updated and notify players when it is safe to purchase these items once again. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we resolve this issue.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn those scammers/dupers!!! when will they stop!!

H

HellSpawn5

Damn those scammers/dupers!!! when will they stop!!
Sad to say, but I'm afraid they won't stop until people quit spending real money on pixels in a game.. Quite saddening how people exploit anything and everything they can nowadays.

P

PoCove

Sad to say, but I'm afraid they won't stop until people quit spending real money on pixels in a game.. Quite saddening how people exploit anything and everything they can nowadays.
I agree with you HellSpawn ... It is too easy to buy gold or items form brokers .. I must admit that I have been caught up in the collection and you find the last piece ..When you check your funds your short 50 mil or so ...So you buy it ..