• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imperium Summits Feeler

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Imperium Summits Feeler

There has been some discussion about having Imperium Summits in 2011. Mirt brought it up a month ago and Scorpio brought it back up. Now 2011 is not far away so I wanted to put that feeler out to the Imperium OOC Leaders. This would not be something I could run (To be honest I am not a summit fan *Grins*) but I also know from conversations with many of you that it may be something many of you would enjoy.

So like normal....I started designing something. So do we have an interest or no?

T

Tiger Lily

as of right now im not takin on anything extra until i get past holidays and adjusted to working 3rd shift

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
pitmuc no wannas to play girkle
ozog
As much as I love the Goblins these days, this would be a Imperium summit.... as in Imperium townships which Pitmuck is not, Pitmuck is a Statehood city.

N

Nyx_

Oh Please! Not another meeting to interfer with my game time. I do not care for boring, long winded meetings :sleep2: that end up causing more confusion at the end of a meeting, than what was started at the beginning. I need a real reason that we need to hold another type of meeting. I like to play the game, not always be in a meeting. Is there a reason that icq messages, e-mails, or forum threads can not be passed along?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I like to play the game, not always be in a meeting. Is there a reason that icq messages, e-mails, or forum threads can not be passed along?
Nyx is my FAVORITE!!! <--- is that bias?

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I think the Void Core should meet in-game only when it is needed or makes sense as part of the events going on at the time. I do not see the need for another regularly scheduled summit. I also feel that we should wait to see what plays out with the township series and what EM's Dudley and Drosselmeyer have planned.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
So like the VOid Core meeting for say like.....oh I dunno... The bane invasion that is world wide? Maybe to see if they want to go to war?

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
So like the Void Core meeting for say like.....oh I dunno... The bane invasion that is world wide? Maybe to see if they want to go to war?
That JUST might be a good reason to have one.....

WildStar