• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

imma moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
armand says im a moron,because he did not keep insurance in the bank and drop his entire suit to me. also says i stole his suit like i was goin to repeair an kept it,must have me confused with asha. pretty much armand u take medic out:sad2: wich uno what i mean u will die so fast. ima moron with your suit and bows plus all my suits an weps,id rather be a moron then to be in your shoes, thanx for the complament.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
armand has always been a crappy archer. i've killed him, SmorePain and a FOO member 3v1 on GZ.

keep his suit. as soon as the trash talking stops, he will try to be your friend.

when you think you are braising towards his lighter side, the gank ensues. **** that guy.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can barley understand you, give him his suit back why would you want to keep it

E

Eyes of Origin

and this is exactly why M is on the list of "do not return **** to them" =/

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seriously stu..how old are you? or is English not your first language? it is truly painful to try to read anything you write

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
armand says im a moron,because he did not keep insurance in the bank and drop his entire suit to me. also says i stole his suit like i was goin to repeair an kept it,must have me confused with asha. pretty much armand u take medic out:sad2: wich uno what i mean u will die so fast. ima moron with your suit and bows plus all my suits an weps,id rather be a moron then to be in your shoes, thanx for the complament.
Actually.. You are a moron. I think 10/10 will agree with that statement.

B

Budweiser KDL

IM sure you can't accuse anyone of using a hack on this forum.

And I agree with TENKI (even know he did not cyber with me last night).

E

Eyes of Origin

I thought I was the reason for that, honey.
honey? :( ugh you and sargon and the pet names.. please refrain from using them in the future, thanks.
It doesnt matter if its you, Stu or anyone else in your guild... you are all on the "do not return **** to" list.

L

lols

except he's taken up with the trend and started grooming said chest hair...

R

Rumpelstiltskin

LOL another M keeps a Suit :( what a suprise,

M's Logic, Armand is in SL and SL helps FL Kill T, so they are allied with asha, so u keep the suit

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seriously stu..how old are you? or is English not your first language? it is truly painful to try to read anything you write
its a shame u cant read one paragraph,are u american i feel what i typed a 2nd grader could read. if u cant understand my posts then stop reading them this was not intended for your drama anyways,ty an have a great day.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
honey? :( ugh you and sargon and the pet names.. please refrain from using them in the future, thanks.
It doesnt matter if its you, Stu or anyone else in your guild... you are all on the "do not return **** to" list.
are u from this shard,an if so what guild are u inn cause i remeber on tuesday,i got a bracelet returned to zed. i also remeber giving alot of stuff back to cd,dont return our stuff ill buy the guild new stuff thanx to morons i have ton of cash.we dont except any returns from uo smut keep it all anything we drop,the thing is hunny we are uo gawds, are pockets are never empty, so for us to drop a suit only makes me get that person a better one.an for know on after i find out what guild u are inn, we will not ,no matter if its :rant2:friend of mine or not wont return there items an u can replace it mouth.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

M's Logic, Armand is in SL and SL helps FL Kill T, so they are allied with asha, so u keep the suit
i got the suit,i decided to keep it,due to the logic of i do not like armand.an kyrite if u drop i suit i dont like u either so id probally keep it also.theres no lodgic to it i dont like u i keep your suit simple i mean even u can understand that.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was honestly just wondering the explanation of why you type like you do

if your just learning english or something i wouldn't make fun of you

V

Vandetta

keeping someone’s suite pushes people to leave the game... is that what we really need in a struggling community?

Oh and Stu if your having trouble just write in Word then copy and paste to this site. Might help your grammar and people will lay off. Just a suggestion.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a shame u cant read one paragraph,are u american i feel what i typed a 2nd grader could read. if u cant understand my posts then stop reading them this was not intended for your drama anyways,ty an have a great day.
1) That is a ****-poor excuse for a paragraph.
2) It reads like a 2nd grader wrote it.
3) You are the one dragging drama in here
4) You are truly the moron here, keeping a suit and bragging about it? Yeah, that makes you and your guild look real immature buddy! :thumbup1:

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE PACIFIC:

Armand says I am a moron because he did not keep insurance in the bank and therefore dropped his entire suit to me. He also says I stole his suit like I was going to repair it and then kept it - he must have me confused with Asha. Pretty much armand if you stop using medic :sad2: (you know what I mean) you will die so fast. If I'm a moron with your suit and bows plus all my suits and weapons, well, I'd rather be a moron than in your shoes. Thanks for the compliment!

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are u from this shard,an if so what guild are u inn cause i remeber on tuesday,i got a bracelet returned to zed. i also remeber giving alot of stuff back to cd,dont return our stuff ill buy the guild new stuff thanx to morons i have ton of cash.we dont except any returns from uo smut keep it all anything we drop,the thing is hunny we are uo gawds, are pockets are never empty, so for us to drop a suit only makes me get that person a better one.an for know on after i find out what guild u are inn, we will not ,no matter if its :rant2:friend of mine or not wont return there items an u can replace it mouth.
Are you from this shard? If so, what guild are you in because I remember on Tuesday I got a bracelet returned to Zed. I also remember giving a lot of stuff back to CD. Don't return our stuff I will buy the guild new stuff thanks to morons I have tons of cash. We don't expect any returns from UO smut, keep it all, anything we drop!

The thing that's funny is we are UO gods, our pockets are never empty..so for us to drop a suit only makes me get that person a better one. From now on after I find out what guild you are in we will not replace anything regardless of whether or not if its a friend of mine.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got the suit,i decided to keep it,due to the logic of i do not like armand.an kyrite if u drop i suit i dont like u either so id probally keep it also.theres no lodgic to it i dont like u i keep your suit simple i mean even u can understand that.
I got the suit, I decided to keep it due to the logic of I do not like armand. Kyrite, if you drop a suit I will keep it because I don't like you either. There's no logic to it - I don't like you I keep your suit. Simple as that, even you can understand.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really am this bored. If anyone wants to hire me to edit their posts before they make themselves look like infantile ******* I accept UO gold!

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you from this shard? If so, what guild are you in because I remember on Tuesday I got a bracelet returned to Zed. I also remember giving a lot of stuff back to CD. Don't return our stuff I will buy the guild new stuff thanks to morons I have tons of cash. We don't expect any returns from UO smut, keep it all, anything we drop!

The thing that's funny is we are UO gods, our pockets are never empty..so for us to drop a suit only makes me get that person a better one. From now on after I find out what guild you are in we will not replace anything regardless of whether or not if its a friend of mine.
still very bad...I say throw it all away and start from scratch.

S

SUPRsalad

You've got to admit, he is getting better.

Next week: Lessons in quotations. . .

R

Rumpelstiltskin

if anyone better than you drops a suit which is 50% of the pvpers on Pac u wont give it back... its ok I don't expect much from you m kids...

If Hag dropped her suit she would get it right back with 1 mil for insurance :)

G

Gellor

Sadly, it is threads like this that pretty much ensure M doesn't get anything back. And it is too bad for some of their nicer/poorer members... they get screwed due to one or two of their guildmates.

As someone else mentioned, it also ensures that people aren't going to PvP because they lost their suit and can't get another.

S

SUPRsalad

Agreed. We tried to setup a policy with M a year ago, and it was a no-go. . .
I do feel for some of their poorer members, but... what can one do?
'a nation of lions led by a jackass.' as the story goes...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly, it is threads like this that pretty much ensure M doesn't get anything back. And it is too bad for some of their nicer/poorer members... they get screwed due to one or two of their guildmates.

As someone else mentioned, it also ensures that people aren't going to PvP because they lost their suit and can't get another.
Agreed. We tried to setup a policy with M a year ago, and it was a no-go. . .
I do feel for some of their poorer members, but... what can one do?
'a nation of lions led by a jackass.' as the story goes...
Yes, and as the poorest of members.. Just let me say... Thank you for your concern... *looks down*

E

Eyes of Origin

Originally from Pacific? No.. Does it matter if I am originally from Pacific? Hmmm, not really. UO *Gods*? Wow, you're so special rolleyes: I could careless how much gold your guild has. Gold doesnt make up for being trash.

R

Rand Al

lets put our degrees on stratics with a picture of our driver lisence,pathetic slobs do nothing but sit around an edit what they type to stratics.
That is a great idea you halfwit. How about you go first and we will see what happens next. I am sure the id thieves will get nothing from you but I have allot for them to get.
I don't think you want to go degree to degree against me.
Neither me nor lols have a **** past like you do.
You need to look in the mirror and check yourself before you try to call anyone a pathetic slob.

U

UltimateNoob

|M| takes care of their members and if anyone needs gear the guild always steps up to equip them. The guild maintains a well stocked armory as do many of our members and routinely gives away hundreds of millions worth of equipment to guildees.

S

SUPRsalad

Right, and then accuse them of 'stealing' when they decide they don't want to play with you guys anymore..

We know the routine, noob, but thanks. :thumbup:

R

Rumpelstiltskin

|M| takes care of their members and if anyone needs gear the guild always steps up to equip them. The guild maintains a well stocked armory as do many of our members and routinely gives away hundreds of millions worth of equipment to guildees.

But if they quit and dont give back the suit they are labled as scum :(

Status
Not open for further replies.