• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I'm still learning and was wondering about what is all required to have an imbuer character? Like, do I also need magery, or weapon lore, or fletching? If I decide to build an imbuing character, what is the best template to have?

120 imbuing
120 blacksmith
120 tailor
100 arms lore
100 tinker
100 carpenter..

I swap my skills off and on with a soul stone, depending on what item I'm crafting. I also run a garg character and, use runic atlas with charges.

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for your reply. I was curious, though, is the carpenter just for staffs?

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
For Carpentry you can also do stonecrafting by getting the book in Ter Mur to make Garg stone armor.

Mayhem_wushu

Adventurer
I was curious, though, is the carpenter just for staffs?
So in terms of carpentry, @The Doctor is right about stone crafting, but I also use the skill for all of the wooden furniture, boxes, crates etc as well as wooden shields and woodland armor.

Generally speaking I usually run 1 to 2 craftsman per account per server that I play. My main crafter on Atlantic runs
120 blacksmith
120 tailor
100 arms lore
100 carpentry
100 bowyer
100 tinker
magery @ 120 with items

my 2nd crafter is
120 imbuing
100 alchemy
100 scribe
100 mining
80 chiv
100 swords (+20)
120 tactics

I mine with my imbuer and like some offense and defense for mobs that spawn.

Imbuing can be a supportive skill for mysticism if you want though. the sky is the limit.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You don't really need any other skills besides Imbuing to imbue. You might want to add the craft skills so that you don't have to switch out characters.

However, I craft the objects with my main crafter than log in my imbuer to imbue/unravel whatever. He's actually a mystic imbuer with throwing.

You should find a way with your imbuer to get the 10k points of loyalty in order to use the queens forge. A simple way is some magery jewels and scrolls for blade spirits to kill the creatures needed for the loyalty. The queens forge gives a nice boost to imbuing and unraveling percentages. Its a must have for a good imbuer.