• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I decided to go around and look at what others are crafting to see my competition, and what I can do to improve my products this batch (last batch sold out over weekend, of corse).

Anyway, you guys HAVE to remember to powder your items before you imbue! I have forgotten myself, but I at least list it on the bottom so people aren't buying blindly. As a seller it's your responsibility to point out even the flaws of your goods. Buyers sometimes don't look at everything, they glance at the props and then the price... Hardly anyone looks to check durability before buying... I cannot stress enough the importance of honestly when selling items. EVEN if you forget to powder it, it's not a sin... you can still sell it for however much you want but at least list that you forgot to powder. Cause of someone buys your item, and then they notice that they got ****ed, they will NOT come back.

Just a little advise from the best on Pac. I suggest listening if you want repeat customers... I am sure I can pick up the pieces just fine.

But not this week, I am putting my crafter to rest for this week to give some of the other imbuers on Pac a chance to shine. I am gonna spend time with my guild and get my pvp skills up to par .. well as close to par as one can get. So NO ORDERS THIS WEEK!

I will have up some items at my house from some doubles/triples I made, feel free to check it out.

Sorry for the rant, up late, cause baby woke up and now that he is fast asleep next to mommy, I can't go back to sleep... :(

C

Connor_Graham

Just a little advise from the best on Pac.
While good advice is always appreciated, that cup of advice, when accompanied by a barrel of ego, isn't.

Unless there was a shard wide vote that I don't know about, this is nothing more than overvaluing yourself. As with most players that have crafters (which is most players), the best crafter on Pac for me, is me.

That's all I have to say on the matter, and will now step away from the viper pit that is the Pac forum to resume my lurking.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's all I have to say on the matter, and will now step away from the viper pit that is the Pac forum to resume my lurking.
I think you described the Pac Forum very well. Which is a little sad considering it wasn't once like this, but it's turned into a board for people to taunt and insult one another at.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While good advice is always appreciated, that cup of advice, when accompanied by a barrel of ego, isn't.

Unless there was a shard wide vote that I don't know about, this is nothing more than overvaluing yourself. As with most players that have crafters (which is most players), the best crafter on Pac for me, is me.

THAT little line caused you to become my first sheep? Wow, that was easier then I thought.

What does ego have to do with advise? All it did was bruise YOUR little ego, and only cause you allowed it to happen. Your shooting daggers at me (though small and harmless) for something you let yourself get offended by.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i mostly just sell taming vet lore or taming music disco jewelery..
i sell sets for 400k and they seem to sell really fast..

mostly stuff with imbuing has to be special order

B

Budweiser KDL

Just a little advise from the best on Pac.
Who are you?

WEAK PvP Inc. I sell very few pieces on my vendor. I give most of my pieces to people for free. My gear seems to be very sought after.

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WEAK PvP Inc. does have some of the best stuff i have seen, and i can second that he gives alot of it away, specially since the other day he gave a guildie a leet pair of sleeves just for the F of it.

woot WEAK!

B

Budweiser KDL

WEAK PvP Inc. does have some of the best stuff i have seen, and i can second that he gives alot of it away, specially since the other day he gave a guildie a leet pair of sleeves just for the F of it.

woot WEAK!
Your in FL I take it? I will give pieces to people I respect, Even if your in a guild I fight. ;)

S

SUPRsalad

WEAKpvpINC: Finest pvp crafter of all time.
In conjunction with with Juvi's incredible imbuing prowess,
SUPR/THC needs not your inflatable advice..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who are you?

WEAK PvP Inc. I sell very few pieces on my vendor. I give most of my pieces to people for free. My gear seems to be very sought after.
Tesla Wear has a half apron crafted by you. I try to wear something of all crafters.

B

Balian of Asgard

Who are you?

Ive never bought an item from chump boys vendors, or from anyone that bought from him and then put it on their vendor days or months later. Ive only seen his stuff in stratics, or on the ground at various gates. The exclusive auction I went to that was all his stuff, was lucky to get a bid and if it did, seemed like 500K would be an av. price range for his so called pvp line.

I have seen alot off ppl wearing your stuff tho "WEAK PvP"

S

SUPRsalad

I am willing to bet, k, that at least 80% of EVEROYNE on this shard that pvps, has, or has had, a piece of WEAK.. In every faction, in every guild. . .
Kyrite, and his associates, being the only possible exceptions..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who are you?

Ive never bought an item from chump boys vendors, or from anyone that bought from him and then put it on their vendor days or months later. Ive only seen his stuff in stratics, or on the ground at various gates. The exclusive auction I went to that was all his stuff, was lucky to get a bid and if it did, seemed like 500K would be an av. price range for his so called pvp line.

I have seen alot off ppl wearing your stuff tho "WEAK PvP"
Yeah that auction, I made close to 150 mil for 18 items. Not too bad... But your right could have been better... The second auction I did (invite only) made a LOT more... but also had 34 items.

I am willing to bet, k, that at least 80% of EVEROYNE on this shard that pvps, has, or has had, a piece of WEAK.. In every faction, in every guild. . .
Kyrite, and his associates, being the only possible exceptions..

Agreed. I see it all the time too.

A

AireS

I decided to go around and look at what others are crafting to see my competition, and what I can do to improve my products this batch (last batch sold out over weekend, of corse).

Anyway, you guys HAVE to remember to powder your items before you imbue! I have forgotten myself, but I at least list it on the bottom so people aren't buying blindly. As a seller it's your responsibility to point out even the flaws of your goods. Buyers sometimes don't look at everything, they glance at the props and then the price... Hardly anyone looks to check durability before buying... I cannot stress enough the importance of honestly when selling items. EVEN if you forget to powder it, it's not a sin... you can still sell it for however much you want but at least list that you forgot to powder. Cause of someone buys your item, and then they notice that they got ****ed, they will NOT come back.

Just a little advise from the best on Pac. I suggest listening if you want repeat customers... I am sure I can pick up the pieces just fine.

But not this week, I am putting my crafter to rest for this week to give some of the other imbuers on Pac a chance to shine. I am gonna spend time with my guild and get my pvp skills up to par .. well as close to par as one can get. So NO ORDERS THIS WEEK!

I will have up some items at my house from some doubles/triples I made, feel free to check it out.

Sorry for the rant, up late, cause baby woke up and now that he is fast asleep next to mommy, I can't go back to sleep... :(
I didnt know people actually got imbued items off vendors... as imbueing makes items readily duplicatable and customizable. Dont most people just imbue they're own stuff or have a friend make that fabled custom item?

B

Balian of Asgard

Yeah that auction, I made close to 150 mil for 18 items. Not too bad... But your right could have been better... The second auction I did (invite only) made a LOT more... but also had 34 items.
Dud, there was a thief hidden inside your little protected auction area during your whole auction and i was talking with him in ICQ about which item he would steal, not a single item came up that was worth stealing (BTW, this one is for vel, we were roleplaying, for all you flamers, im not a thief in RL)
So was there one item in your auction we didnt see, that sold for 149 million gold? :sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::coco:

S

SUPRsalad

Dud, there was a thief hidden inside your little protected auction area during your whole auction and i was talking with him in ICQ about which item he would steal, not a single item came up that was worth stealing (BTW, this one is for vel, we were roleplaying, for all you flamers, im not a thief in RL)
So was there one item in your auction we didnt see, that sold for 149 million gold? :sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::coco:
Do as I have done, put him on ignore. Your quality of life will improve...

B

Balian of Asgard

yes, gemma, after reading your wall, it became clear that this is yet another of many false statements from a lost soul.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
25 million gold if you can tell me the shard.

AND you didn't put me on ignore... But you won't answer... I bet my accounts on it.

Just, *ignore*.. I promise, it feels good.

Gemma's right and I have to agree this time and I followed suit on this one.
No you didn't. Your too obsessed with me, ICQ's all the time... Why do you try to be friends, then when I ignore you, you come here and bash me?

D

Duke X. Winter

Heh. I did the *ignore* thing on him a long time ago.

D

Duke X. Winter

Someone ICQed me and told me you didn't believe I have you on ignore Tesla. So, I submit the following screenshots. Whomever told you that you can't see someone's thread when you have them on ignore is full of bunk.

Please take note of the time at the bottom of each.

Tesla trying to tell me he's not on my ignore = epic fail.

B

Balian of Asgard

Someone ICQed me and told me you didn't believe I have you on ignore Tesla. So, I submit the following screenshots. Whomever told you that you can't see someone's thread when you have them on ignore is full of bunk.

epic fail at pretty much everything except touching other mens sweaty bodies

heres what we never hear when ppl like tesla wrestle with other men,

*whispers* "OK, grab me here between my legs and around my neck, and then throw me to the ground!!

Now JUMP on me and hold my hands down, put your chest on my chest!!!!

HARDER! HARDER!! HARDER!!!

OH MAN THAT WAS GREAT!!!! Lets do it again tomorrow shall we?"

E

Eyes of Origin

I dont know what Tesla said to bring that on, but that was funny.

S

SUPRsalad

Seriously, shard wide tesla ignore.. It feels like a breath of fresh.

D

Duke X. Winter

The truth is that Tesla probably didn't say anything to bring on Balian's wrath. But that's not to say I blame Balian at all. Tesla doesn't have to say anything to get reactions like that anymore. Heck, I honestly believe he's on ignore for a lot of people. But Tesla has made his bed, and he's having fun laying in it, which is why I intend to not even mention him anymore.

I've been on the road he's on. Before ANYONE knew who Tesla was, EVERYONE knew who I was. I was far more hated by most of the PvP community then Tesla ever could ever ask to be. But I didn't do it by being a nugget like he is. And while I pissed off a lot of FL people (and I mean a lot) I still managed to get at least some people's respect and trust, like Pink for example. The road Tesla is on is not an easy one. There will come a day when he's truly going to think about leaving UO, and when that time comes, and he realizes that no one is going to miss him, he's going to grow bitter, and he's going to stay, just as an "F-U" to everyone who he thinks should miss him. And then the cycle will continue.

I feel bad for you Tesla. You're not a de-generate. You're just a bully.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yeah you can just click it once to take a screenie then unignore... Someone send you an ICQ... HAHA! You have no friends.

epic fail at pretty much everything except touching other mens sweaty bodies

heres what we never hear when ppl like tesla wrestle with other men,

*whispers* "OK, grab me here between my legs and around my neck, and then throw me to the ground!!

Now JUMP on me and hold my hands down, put your chest on my chest!!!!

HARDER! HARDER!! HARDER!!!

OH MAN THAT WAS GREAT!!!! Lets do it again tomorrow shall we?"
Who, you have a very vivid imagination.... whoever you are.

I dont know what Tesla said to bring that on, but that was funny.
Welsome to the club, I never know.

Seriously, shard wide tesla ignore.. It feels like a breath of fresh.
Yes, but sadly nobody will ever do it because I am WAY to entertaining.

The truth is that Tesla probably didn't say anything to bring on Balian's wrath. But that's not to say I blame Balian at all. Tesla doesn't have to say anything to get reactions like that anymore. Heck, I honestly believe he's on ignore for a lot of people. But Tesla has made his bed, and he's having fun laying in it, which is why I intend to not even mention him anymore.

I've been on the road he's on. Before ANYONE knew who Tesla was, EVERYONE knew who I was. I was far more hated by most of the PvP community then Tesla ever could ever ask to be. But I didn't do it by being a nugget like he is. And while I pissed off a lot of FL people (and I mean a lot) I still managed to get at least some people's respect and trust, like Pink for example. The road Tesla is on is not an easy one. There will come a day when he's truly going to think about leaving UO, and when that time comes, and he realizes that no one is going to miss him, he's going to grow bitter, and he's going to stay, just as an "F-U" to everyone who he thinks should miss him. And then the cycle will continue.

I feel bad for you Tesla. You're not a de-generate. You're just a bully.

I get picked on by EVERYONE on Stratics, and I'm the bully... Don't ever call me a bully again. I went through my whole childhood being called a bully by authority figures just to make other kids hate me so they would stop doing everything I did and "caused a ruckus"... Caused a whole Elementery school to hate and despise me, my mom sued and made the local news and then national news in 1988. I am not a bully!

And I have had people against me my whole life, but nobody would ever confront me cause I would usually outsmart them and make them look stupid, as I have seemed to do time and time again to you people... Hints the "ignore" list. I find the ignore list (though I know everyone is lying) to be the biggest victory on the website... you guys can kill me over and over again, BUT I know I have outsmarted ALL of you. ANYWAY, I have had people against me forever, the FIRST DAY I played UO I got into an argument with "GM Sparkle" and got banned for being an *******... I eventually made up with her and became good friends with her. It has always been hard for me to make friends on UO... However, the people that decided to go the OTHER way and be my friends, are STILL my friends. So as much as you want to be me and be disliked by me... Your not me.... But feel free to jump on the band wagon where it's safe. Winners make rules for losers to follow, and damn near everyone here follows my Golden Rule. "It's ok to dislike me, and still want to be me."

Oh

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gotta say Tesla, your original post was pretty egotistical.
So many peeps are bragging about imbuing. But what do they really do? What is the mighty accomplishment?click. Wow.

Whether pvm, pvp, crafting, whatever, peeps get all fired about the pwnage and leet ness. It is just moving a mouse and typing. holy crap.

Try this. Last fall, I spent 9 hours laying under a spruce tree, in sleet. Near dusk, 2 does and a Buck whitetail deer crossed the small pasture area near the woods. The buck, mature, at the peak of his prime, the cusp of his decline.
Drawing my longbow, CRAFTED(not clicked) by me over 2 years time, I slowed, and fired. he dropped from a clean shot, no muss, no fuss. He nourished my family for several months. His former crown rests in a place in my home, not a trophy, a monument to his life, and mine.
That is hunting, crafting, and killing.
Getting pwned by other players for me is fun. Or if i get a lucky break and do the killing. But come on folks, what we do in here doesn't really mean anything.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gotta say Tesla, your original post was pretty egotistical.
So many peeps are bragging about imbuing. But what do they really do? What is the mighty accomplishment?click. Wow.

Whether pvm, pvp, crafting, whatever, peeps get all fired about the pwnage and leet ness. It is just moving a mouse and typing. holy crap.

Try this. Last fall, I spent 9 hours laying under a spruce tree, in sleet. Near dusk, 2 does and a Buck whitetail deer crossed the small pasture area near the woods. The buck, mature, at the peak of his prime, the cusp of his decline.
Drawing my longbow, CRAFTED(not clicked) by me over 2 years time, I slowed, and fired. he dropped from a clean shot, no muss, no fuss. He nourished my family for several months. His former crown rests in a place in my home, not a trophy, a monument to his life, and mine.
That is hunting, crafting, and killing.
Getting pwned by other players for me is fun. Or if i get a lucky break and do the killing. But come on folks, what we do in here doesn't really mean anything.
Flat out... If it seemed ego driven and it upset you, then it did what it was supposed to. And THAT is why I call some people my sheep. They bait I use is hatred, their own hatred turns them into my sheep, I can get them to do what I want.... and I always do, and they ALWAYS fall for it.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flat out... If it seemed ego driven and it upset you, then it did what it was supposed to. And THAT is why I call some people my sheep. They bait I use is hatred, their own hatred turns them into my sheep, I can get them to do what I want.... and I always do, and they ALWAYS fall for it.
Bro, we have had some chats, and if ye look through my old posts, you can tell what you said didn't upset me whatsoever. When I get torqued off about something, Mutau or whomever wears out a banning stick on me.
As for sheep, nice attempt to see if that would get me, but no can do. You and I both can tell I aint falling for that bait either.
My whole previous point was to point out to whomever may read, that if this game has a huge portion of their self worth wrapped around it, then they have some real issues.
As for hate.. O I do hate some people. A burning, half mad hate that makes common sense useless for me. Those that do unspeakable things to children, they get my hate.
Those that would harm or befoul my family... they get my hate.
My hate is viscious, primitive, and cruel. A precious thing to me. I dole it out sparingly, swiftly, and wthout regret.
I can't waste it on a game.
Now, lets all bake cookies.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bro, we have had some chats, and if ye look through my old posts, you can tell what you said didn't upset me whatsoever. When I get torqued off about something, Mutau or whomever wears out a banning stick on me.
As for sheep, nice attempt to see if that would get me, but no can do. You and I both can tell I aint falling for that bait either.
My whole previous point was to point out to whomever may read, that if this game has a huge portion of their self worth wrapped around it, then they have some real issues.
As for hate.. O I do hate some people. A burning, half mad hate that makes common sense useless for me. Those that do unspeakable things to children, they get my hate.
Those that would harm or befoul my family... they get my hate.
My hate is viscious, primitive, and cruel. A precious thing to me. I dole it out sparingly, swiftly, and wthout regret.
I can't waste it on a game.
Now, lets all bake cookies.
A game is a game, I took the game serious when I was 17. I am 29 now, I like watching others take it serious, and run on nerd rage, and I enjoy feeding the rage.

B

Balian of Asgard

LOL, you are like an idiot at an FTARD institution with a "KICK ME" sign taped to your ass
Ppl dont fall for anything you think you do, they just dogpile on the rabbit

S

SUPRsalad

LOL, you are like an idiot at an FTARD institution with a "KICK ME" sign taped to your ass
Ppl dont fall for anything you think you do, they just dogpile on the rabbit
bal, do me a solid favor.. if you're not going to ignore him, please don't quote his entire message.. Just say 'Tesla' then respond to him.. Im sure he knows you're addressing him..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bal, do me a solid favor.. if you're not going to ignore him, please don't quote his entire message.. Just say 'Tesla' then respond to him.. Im sure he knows you're addressing him..
Well, nobody is gonna ignore me, and nobody has. By the way, your avatar offends me I can't believe they allow pornographic pics on here.

Maybe I'll just post something. If you can do it so can I, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.