• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing Training

L

Lord Stoli

Ok so here it goes... I unraveled low level shame loot until I hit about 74 then I made 12 light plate jingasas.

This is the way to do it to save resources..

Start by putting luck on each one.. the amount depends on your skill... i think at 74 imbuing it starts in the 40s.

Then put about 1 lrc on each one.

Then you are ready to train... start training with about 1 reflect phys damage... you are looking for just under 50% success chance for training.

sooo... as your skill goes up your base luck and lrc will go up. keep your reflect phys damage as low as you can seeing that this is the most repeated task.

So instead of paying 8 citrine and 4 residue for each attempt you are only spending 1/1.

You can build it however you want to achieve the >50% success chance on you third imbued skill.

I went from 74 to 109 in two partial days.

Tip: While unraveling save all the items you do not have enough skill to unravel.. those are the items that will likely have relic fragments when you get to about 94. I had a bag of stuff I saved that had 76 shame loot and runic crafted armor items.. I pulled 68 relic frags out of hit I almost $@!#!!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been a long time since I had trained my imbuer to legendary.

I dont know how it is now days getting the citrine but I always went to fel since the cities were dead and saved a ton of gold buying them there. Tram prices were outrageous since everybody was buying from there :(

L

Lord Stoli

Well Ter Mur has cheep prices for citrin or all jewls at the jewler just a hair up screen from the public soulforge. I pay 50gp per 500 X 2. then it goes up 1gp per 1000 gems purchased. That is cheep for catskills. I tried the fel towns for some stuff but was never really impressed. Maybe I went to the towns that had traffic.

Note about my current training. I really slowed down at 110 but my friend said give it a day break and your power hour will count. I have currently 4.1 sot saved up too. I wish they had sots when i trained alch, carp tink, tailor, and smith. sheeesh

L

Lord Stoli

Ok sooo. slowed down to about 112 then i popped again and am at 114.9 after another day. i dont know exactly if I am doing this correctly but I am gaining. One more day I suppose.

L

Lord Stoli

Oh by the way I am up to 100 luck and 18 lrc to get to the 1 reflect phys. Fortunately you can get chaga mushrooms pretty easy. I also thing being about 48% success chance is better than being aroung 52%... so good luck and wtf... I have made some uber suits at 114 imbuing. 100 lrc, 40 lmc, 21 mana inc, 17 stam inc, 5 mana regen 4 stam regen, 6 piece suits, cost me about 2 mil or so worth of ingredients... I grind for most of mine but learn to hunt them

D

Dashiel

its so sad (for me) when newb imbued suits are better than my "good' suit! It was all the rage 5 or 6 yrs ago!!!!!:sad3: